No announcement yet.

Boxing is officialy now a joke sport. Loma won this. 8-4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing is officialy now a joke sport. Loma won this. 8-4

LOMA LANDED THE CLEANER HARDER. SHOTS. HE DOMINATED CLEAR ROUNDS ALMOST SWEPT 7-12. Haney was missing all his jabs and the body shots he landed were not enough for him to win the rounds. Throwing shots dosen't win you rounds. It's landing them and haney didn't land the cleaner harder shots. 7-5 is a stretch even for loma.

I gave Haney 2 rounds.

Comment

stop crying. he didn't win 8 goddannn rounds. foh. cry yo bichazz to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I gave Haney 2 rounds.
        well, your card doesn't count.

Comment

I had it 7-5 for Loma but Haney is the younger man and a little more marketable. With that said, Haney loses to Shakur, Regis, Tank, Cruz...etc
          eco1 eco1 Pac=Duran Pac=Duran like this.

Comment

I gave Haney 3 rounds, but missed half of the first, so maybe he won 4

Comment

I don`t care anymore. Bivol wins 10 rounds and gets a close decision. Lomachenko outboxes Haney and loses.

I don`t watch this sport anymore. Thank you guys, enjoy.

Comment

thats your fan boy outcry, haney beat him easy..the commentators were admiring loma all night even when he was losing rounds
                nubianpiye nubianpiye likes this.

Comment

It was difficult to score.. Really could have gone either way.. I was rooting for Loma because of the **** Haney pulled at the weigh in. I'm guessing people were emotionally scoring the fight for Loma as well. But this was super close and really either guy could have won it.
                  Last edited by johncods; 05-20-2023, 11:50 PM.

Comment

I had Lomachenko winning 8-4
                    War Room War Room likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X