Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis Hopes Third Fight of Matchroom Deal Will Be Subriel Matias Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis Hopes Third Fight of Matchroom Deal Will Be Subriel Matias Unification

Regis Prograis believes his promotional deal with Matchroom yields the kind of flexibility and leverage he has always wanted from such an arrangement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a good fight , if it happens.

Comment

"The first two fights won’t be high, marquee names right now,” Prograis continued. “It’ll be people that’s respectful, people that’s undefeated, probably like top-ten in the rankings. But that third fight—like I said, hopefully Eddie can get this done with Matias—the third fight will be Matias, unification."

For a guy who has not had many HIGH MARQUEE fights, Prograis seems pretty content. Don't understand why Matias has to be last???

Comment

YES!

Whoop that monster’s ass, Regis!

Comment

They better find the replacement opponent fast. Only four weeks left.

Comment

Hopefully 2nd fight is Catterall or Sandor

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
              Aghhhh Regis Regis Regis. I thought you were smarter than this. Your first fight will be against Liam Callum Welsh from Nottingham. Your second fight will be against Callum Welsh Liam from Manchester. Your third fight will be against ....you know....from Newcastle upon Tyne. Regis my man your only true options were TR which has a lot of 140 dudes for great fights or PBC which has the IBF and WBA belts. You could've signed with them to fight Matias. Or could you imagine the fun we could've had with the build up to Regis vs Rolly. OMG!!!! That would have made my entire summer complete. See you in 2024 Regis when you come crawling back to Bob and Al.
              TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
                Eddie Hearn told Andrade his second fight would be Canelo or 3G. hahahahahaha. How'd that work out? Oh yeah Andrade is with PBC now where he NATURALLY belongs! REGIS!!!!
                REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  "The first two fights won’t be high, marquee names right now,” Prograis continued. “It’ll be people that’s respectful, people that’s undefeated, probably like top-ten in the rankings. But that third fight—like I said, hopefully Eddie can get this done with Matias—the third fight will be Matias, unification."

For a guy who has not had many HIGH MARQUEE fights, Prograis seems pretty content. Don't understand why Matias has to be last???
                  The problem is Hearn sold Regis on a fight against Matias that will probably never materialize. Does Regis actually think that Matias's people are sitting around waiting on Hearn to sell them on a plan to take his belt. Matias is doing great with Showtime. A Subriel vs Rolly unification is on Showtime is wayyyy bigger that Matias vs Regis on an app that no one watches.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

The problem is Hearn sold Regis on a fight against Matias that will probably never materialize. Does Regis actually think that Matias's people are sitting around waiting on Hearn to sell them on a plan to take his belt. Matias is doing great with Showtime. A Subriel vs Rolly unification is on Showtime is wayyyy bigger that Matias vs Regis on an app that no one watches.
                    You know Rolly don't want that smoke! He wants Ryan Garcia or Tank, and I hope he gets neither one, until he fights Davies and SIms! I hope Matias stays on SHO, and we finally get Matias vs. Ergashev! That should be a good one!

DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X