No announcement yet.

Haney says all Loma's fights were dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haney says all Loma's fights were dirty

Haney is really not good at talking, isn't he? Calling Loma a dirty fighter, saying all his fights are dirty and that his only chance to win this fight is to fight dirty LOL. Loma asks him to name at least 1 fight where he fought dirty, Haney can't. Seriously.. if Loma's boxing is dirty, I don't know what clean boxing is

Start at 5:30

Haney is corny as hell. He's like a stretch in boxing to find another big star and trying to make Haney into something he's not. So far I've yet to be impressed, or entertained in his fights. Boring UDs and nothing exciting about him. Their best bank is to yet again, turn a boring fighter into a villain that everyone wants to see lose, so he can continue to collect the checks until he takes his "L" so everyone can forget about him.

I don't care if Haney beats an old, small Loma Saturday, Loma is still 10x better talent wise than Haney could ever dream to be.

Comment

It's hard to take Haney seriously after watching these clips. When he "trash talk" he just doesen't have any idea what to say and then says first thing that comes in his mind. Usually that stuff is something embarrasing nonsense

Comment

not the best trash talking, its difficult anyway with the language issue

Comment

Excessive holding is illegal and dirty. Haney is just trying to establish a narrative that helps him keep Loma from fighting effectively on the inside. I'm sure he would love the ref's help with that.

Comment

even khabib would struggle to get out of one of haneys hugs...

Comment

where is this "dirty" nonesense coming? really, he could've said anything else, mock him about being old or not undefeated or whatever but dirty? lol if anything, haney is way more dirty, dude hugs his opponents more than a mother would

Comment

Originally posted by Count Madison View Post
                even khabib would struggle to get out of one of haneys hugs...

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

in the 12th round against Lopez, when Lopez was getting the best of lomachenko knocking him around and hurting him (with 40 seconds left in the round), he tried multiple times to headbutt him and succeeded. I saw this fight live like most of you and I said it on fight night. It's those dirty headbutt tricks that Andre Ward, Hopkins, and Holyfield used for years to catch someone coming in to make it look like an accident. Before he fought Rigo, he asked the ref backstage(and it's on camera) if he could headbutt Rigo to get distance from clinching. He literally asked if he could put his head in his chest to pull back. WTF. and everyone on this site defended it!!!!!! Loma is dirty as *** and sneaky with it.
                  posted in another thread
                  charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Hopefully Lomenchenko starts off round 1 with a low blow

Comment

Working...
                    X