Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence On Avoiding Tuneups: "It Shouldn't Take Another Fight For Me To Be Sharp and On Point"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

I see you took your meds. Finally. I guess you were on a massive bender this weekend after watching the immortal Josh Taylor get slapped around for twelve rounds. Yet another UK/ROI soda can exposed.
    I actually watched another one of your cowards pick another opponent that was inactive. You can't win otherwise. That's why you can't give me many opponents you have wins over that were active. Then you have mass corruption with your robberies and crooked refs.

I'm not the one in need of medication. Neither are you really as there isn't any medication to help your type of ills. Your problems are far too extreme.

Comment

Ahahahahahahaha! Now Tartan Tomato Can was set up. This sht is PRICELESS! Always a SPIN CYCLE. That beating Saturday was so bad, I actually felt bad for Josh. Maybe if he didn't spend over a year dropping belts and PRETENDING to want to fight Catterall again, the soda can wouldn't have been 9ut of the ring so long.

I guess you missed the part where he admitted inactivity played no part. Pfffffffffft!
      Bob wanted to have Josh mess Catterall around so he could keep Josh out of the ring. Then he gets Teo active for the set up. Martin beat Teo but they ripped him off and put Teo in as mandatory. How could Teo become mandatory out of nowhere? Bob wanted to force Josh's hand and use his pride against him as people were calling him a duck for the Catterall rematch not happening. Americans and Mexicans are doing all over the place. Non stop. You can't dispute this fact. Try it and see.

I guess Oscar De La Hoya was at his best like he claimed before he drained himself down for Manny. Maybe Dawson was at his best too like he claimed when he drained himself for Ward. The point is, many people claim things that are factually not true. He just doesn't want the fallout after the Catterall fight. Pretty simple. Well, for those who aren't running a narrative anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I'm not dealing in opinion. I'm dealing in facts which is why you can't dispute it. You just gaslight, deflect, project and throw ad hominem attacks around. You're a weirdo. Nothing more.

I'm not a Royalist i'm afraid. But you keep on deluding yourself that your country isn't an asylum filled with the most extreme freaks on the planet.
        ———
        Alright Mr Facts, which country do you assume I’m from?
        As for your “facts”, nobody cares. They aren’t facts but delusions.

Comment

Bob wanted to have Josh mess Catterall around so he could keep Josh out of the ring. Then he gets Teo active for the set up. Martin beat Teo but they ripped him off and put Teo in as mandatory. How could Teo become mandatory out of nowhere? Bob wanted to force Josh's hand and use his pride against him as people were calling him a duck for the Catterall rematch not happening. Americans and Mexicans are doing all over the place. Non stop. You can't dispute this fact. Try it and see.

I guess Oscar De La Hoya was at his best like he claimed before he drained himself down for Manny. Maybe Dawson was at his best too like he claimed when he drained himself for Ward. The point is, many people claim things that are factually not true. He just doesn't want the fallout after the Catterall fight. Pretty simple. Well, for those who aren't running a narrative anyway.
          Teo won two fights at 140 before he got his title shot. Also, he has a high profile with Top Rank. Taylor never actually wanted to fight Catterall again. He would have taken a beating similar to the one he took Saturday. I pray Kisn never fights at 147. He will suffer permanent damage at the higher weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            ———
            Alright Mr Facts, which country do you assume I’m from?
            As for your “facts”, nobody cares. They aren’t facts but delusions.
            Do you know what gaslighting and projection is? You're doing nothing but. You claiming the facts are delusional is in fact your delusion being put on display. You can't refute the facts which is why you're reduced to this weirdo shlt. You have clear personality disorders.

You're an adult and you fail this much on a forum? Sad.

Comment

Teo won two fights at 140 before he got his title shot. Also, he has a high profile with Top Rank. Taylor never actually wanted to fight Catterall again. He would have taken a beating similar to the one he took Saturday. I pray Kisn never fights at 147. He will suffer permanent damage at the higher weight.
              Teo has lost 2 of his last 3 fights. His first fight at 140 was against a nobody. Then came the short notice Martin who he lost to but got the robbery. Without any advantage Teo is losing. As are all your fighters.

As for exposing... No, cowards fighting nothing but set ups is getting exposed. As is losing all over the place when they're at their best. It's like that on here when i expose people like you all over the place and force you to clown yourself. That's getting exposed.

Comment

Teo has lost 2 of his last 3 fights. His first fight at 140 was against a nobody. Then came the short notice Martin who he lost to but got the robbery. Without any advantage Teo is losing. As are all your fighters.

As for exposing... No, cowards fighting nothing but set ups is getting exposed. As is losing all over the place when they're at their best. It's like that on here when i expose people like you all over the place and force you to clown yourself. That's getting exposed.
                Does anyone put any value on the OPINION of this jerk off?
                Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Does anyone put any value on the OPINION of this jerk off?
                  ———
                  Pay her no mind. She is a toxic delusional 41 year old man-child. An absolute moron.

Comment

Do you know what gaslighting and projection is? You're doing nothing but. You claiming the facts are delusional is in fact your delusion being put on display. You can't refute the facts which is why you're reduced to this weirdo shlt. You have clear personality disorders.

You're an adult and you fail this much on a forum? Sad.
                    ———
                    I just asked you a simple question based on what you said about “my country”.

Here are your words; “your country isn't an asylum filled with the most extreme freaks on the planet.”

So which country is it you assume I am from?

Comment

If Martin was ROBBED against Lopez, then Prograis was ROBBED against Taylor. See how that works, BISCUIT BRAIN?
                      Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X