No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. John Ryder - Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post

Canelo didn’t barely lose a round, 10-12 weren’t even that close, especially round 10 and 12. You Canelo d riders are a special breed, I bet you even thought he looked great against a b level euro club fighter.
    Those are the only rounds Ryder has a bit of an argument of winning and they were close. Not everyone that's not a hater is a ****rider. Look in the mirror to see the issue here.

Comment

I didn’t watch it. I just came on to see what round Saul got the KO

Comment

i had canelo losing 3 rounds ryder done better than i thought he would

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingParadigm View Post

Those are the only rounds Ryder has a bit of an argument of winning and they were close. Not everyone that's not a hater is a ****rider. Look in the mirror to see the issue here.
          Close? Canelo got hit cleanly and often especially in the 10th. They weren’t close. Is the mirror facing you while you’re on top or what?

Comment

Close? Canelo got hit cleanly and often especially in the 10th. They weren’t close. Is the mirror facing you while you’re on top or what?
            Come on man. You're really going to act like Ryder dominated Canelo in those last 3 rounds and the scorecards should have all had him winning at least 3 rounds? You're delusional if that's the case. I'll keep an open mind and assume Ryder may have deserved to win those rounds. Ryder was still getting hit in all those rounds. It actually looked to me like people were going to give him those rounds because it was so clear Canelo had dominated the fight up until that point and was at no risk of losing. Comparatively speaking, Ryder definitely did better in those rounds, but way too many people fall for that and argue the other guy should have won those rounds based on how bad he did on previous rounds.

You're trying to spin this like I'm some kind of Canelo lover, but I don't care about Canelo anymore than I care about Tank, Andrade, Joshua, Wilder, Lomachenko, Usyk, Fury, etc. It's usually the people that hate certain fighters that tend to love other fighters. I don't care about defending any agenda, I'm just speaking out against this because people are complaining about scorecards on a fight that was dominated by the winner. You can push whatever narrative you want and say that Ryder deserved an "x" amount of rounds but he didn't do enough to win that many rounds in general, much less in Mexico.

Comment

Come on man. You're really going to act like Ryder dominated Canelo in those last 3 rounds and the scorecards should have all had him winning at least 3 rounds? You're delusional if that's the case. I'll keep an open mind and assume Ryder may have deserved to win those rounds. Ryder was still getting hit in all those rounds. It actually looked to me like people were going to give him those rounds because it was so clear Canelo had dominated the fight up until that point and was at no risk of losing. Comparatively speaking, Ryder definitely did better in those rounds, but way too many people fall for that and argue the other guy should have won those rounds based on how bad he did on previous rounds.

You're trying to spin this like I'm some kind of Canelo lover, but I don't care about Canelo anymore than I care about Tank, Andrade, Joshua, Wilder, Lomachenko, Usyk, Fury, etc. It's usually the people that hate certain fighters that tend to love other fighters. I don't care about defending any agenda, I'm just speaking out against this because people are complaining about scorecards on a fight that was dominated by the winner. You can push whatever narrative you want and say that Ryder deserved an "x" amount of rounds but he didn't do enough to win that many rounds in general, much less in Mexico.
              Canelo clearly won. That said, he got hit a lot, way more than he should have. He had very little head movement, and little foot movement. He came forward, more or less. It was not a dazzling performance.

Comment

Are you mentally challenged? Or bored? I can’t tell. You wrote a novel to argue that 3 clear rounds that Ryder won in the entire fight that your opinion is that he lost every round? But because it’s not in your agenda as you say, your opinion matters. FOH look just head back to the woodworks before you write another novel to explain your “aGeNdA”

Comment

Are you mentally challenged? Or bored? I can’t tell. You wrote a novel to argue that 3 clear rounds that Ryder won in the entire fight that your opinion is that he lost every round? But because it’s not in your agenda as you say, your opinion matters. FOH look just head back to the woodworks before you write another novel to explain your “aGeNdA”
                  Nah man, I'm just giving you a chance to have an actual conversation about it. I never said I thought Ryder lost every round, that's putting up a straw man argument. But it's okay, you're clearly more into throwing insults and acting like your opinion is all that matters.

Comment

The same folks that's think Ryder won 3 rds are the same ppl who think bivol won all the rds against Canelo... that should tell you everything.

Biased maybe!!! Lol

Comment

Ryder won 3-4 rounds. Compubox was corrupt as well. No way on earth Ryder only landed 6 punches in the 6th round lol.
                      Last edited by Oracle01; 05-11-2023, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X