Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Still Eager To Fight in UK, Apologizes For Beating So Many British Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo fought some decent UK opponents/champions and gave them a good payday. Canelo is saying that he may fight soon in UK but against who? Conor Benn?

Comment

Originally posted by M111 View Post

I think you’ll find that’s because the USbums held no titles at 168 or 175 apart from crap hands plant and we know what happened to him.
      You mean the Eurobums that held titles in those divisions like Blow Job Saunders, Rocky Feilding and Callum "the punching bag" Smith? They didn't actually HOLD titles they were just HOLDING them until someone came along to take them!
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

It's the easy UK money, can't turn it down.

Comment

Of course he’s eager too go back to the UK where he has easy fights against Matchroom fighters for lots of DAZN’s $$$. But when it comes down to US fights against Benny, Morrell, and Andrade, he’s nowhere to be found. Another loss and expect the mad cow disease to be his next excuse. DAZN= very very ****** fighter contracts.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

It would be good to see Canelo in England but left to Hearn it will be a decent venue , lots of fireworks and a shyte opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
              "Sorry I cherrypick eurobums but I had to cause they make me appear to be a better fighter than I actually am".
              Caleb Plant was KOed and is American. Should be
              " Sorry I cherry Pick WHITE boys".

Jacobs, Trout, and Kirland are black
              Last edited by boxingitis; 05-05-2023, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                There was an American champion and another American mandatory at 160 when Canelo was champion there and he opted not to fight either. When Benavidez was a champion at 168, Canelo never expressed any interest in fighting him either. Let’s just be realistic and acknowledge that picking British fighters has been the route of least resistance for Canelo.
                Benavidez didn’t have a belt when Canelo moved up due to his own fault. Canelo was hunting belts and the Brits held 2 of them. And which American do you think he skipped at 160?

Comment

The thing is long after you and me have gone people will remember that he held belts not that he ducked Andrade or some other invented interpretation of events.

Comment

Against who though?

He's ran through British fighters like a laxative.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Caleb Plant was KOed and is American. Should be
                      " Sorry I cherry Pick WHITE boys".

Jacobs, Trout, and Kirland are black
                      You mean avoiding black fighters like most "American" fighters do!?

Fúck me Mayweather hardly has any black fighters on his resume neither does Crawford, Charlo, Tank etc etc whilst all of them having more fights in America than Canelo does... let's be real here racism is the deciding factor on this critique not his choice of opponents...

Comment

Working...
                      X