No announcement yet.

Where is Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

Yoi're being fooled. Simon Jordan made up the rumours. I also watched the saudi head interview and really he is just answering questioms but not giving any real answers when he says fury claimed no talks he did not say fury is wrong. Cause there were no talks. Eddie hearn himself said it was just rumours jordan made up and it blew up but he was going to speak about the idea. All it ever was is a idea. Simon Jordan is full of **** makes s*** up as he goes along today people are believing his figures he made up claiming Fury will get 90m and AJ and Wilder 30 each. Are people just ****** af in boxing? Number 1 do you really think AJ or Wilder or their teans will allow them to be a co main to Fury. Never in a million years. And im not siding with anyone hear not fury or usyj or aj o say it how it is. I also know aj wilder will still generate more than fury usyk. That fight on its own ppv would generate them paydays of more than 30m each and people really believing Jordans made up numbers. Then when the non existent 0 chance of happening 4 man fight on 1 night does not happen you'll all be on here disappointed or blame fury or whicever team. All this is just the teams going along with the rumours cause it keeps a lot of you fans fooled and keep talking.
    Did you believe that Usyk vs Fury was going to happen on April 29th?

Did you believe that the most significant fight of the past 20 years, was going to be announced less than 4 weeks from fight date?

Did you believe that Tyson Fury regardless of who he fought, was going to fight on April 29th?

Like I have just said, it kind looks like you have been duped by Tyson Fury mate.

And in regards to the end of year tournament. Again only Fury is denying such a event being possible 'None of the other fighters potential involved have been that negative about a potential event'.

Ether which way mate, you must admit? Wilder & Joshua are in preliminary negotiations, Usyk is considering fighting his mandatory as a Champion should.

What on earth is Tyson Fury doing? What is he going to do next? Make a fight offer at short notice to one of his nearest rivals i.e Like he did vs Joshua & Usyk. Or is Fury going to vacate his WBC Heavyweight titles? Again everyone reading this post, I am only speculating, and anticipating what move Fury is going to use next going off his recent behavior as a Champion.

It is a fact that Fury's games and antics, created such a unprofessional environment 'That the Usyk vs Fury fight reached a point, were it was no longer actually professional to even stage such a event, with the split offers and time frame until April 29th'.

Note: Boxing 112 you have to stop mate, you need to stop for your own well being. Stop betraying yourself as a boxing fan, but you don't have to stop being a Tyson Fury fan 'Fury is a great fighter, but you need to acknowledge that the man plays unnecessary games as a Champion. It is unprecedented, there is no elite level Champion currently active in boxing who is more unnecessarily difficult for his nearest rivals to actually fight'.

Every single fight since he has been Champion, there is a trend. Ether Fury is unnecessarily difficult to fight, his opponents are not worthy enough, or some sort of opportunistic move is used by Fury in order to create a angle or edge etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Did you believe that Usyk vs Fury was going to happen on April 29th?

Did you believe that the most significant fight of the past 20 years, was going to be announced less than 4 weeks from fight date?

Did you believe that Tyson Fury regardless of who he fought, was going to fight on April 29th?

Like I have just said, it kind looks like you have been duped by Tyson Fury mate.

And in regards to the end of year tournament. Again only Fury is denying such a event being possible 'None of the other fighters potential involved have been that negative about a potential event'.

Ether which way mate, you must admit? Wilder & Joshua are in preliminary negotiations, Usyk is considering fighting his mandatory as a Champion should.

What on earth is Tyson Fury doing? What is he going to do next? Make a fight offer at short notice to one of his nearest rivals i.e Like he did vs Joshua & Usyk. Or is Fury going to vacate his WBC Heavyweight titles? Again everyone reading this post, I am only speculating, and anticipating what move Fury is going to use next going off his recent behavior as a Champion.

It is a fact that Fury's games and antics, created such a unprofessional environment 'That the Usyk vs Fury fight reached a point, were it was no longer actually professional to even stage such a event, with the split offers and time frame until April 29th'.

Note: Boxing 112 you have to stop mate, you need to stop for your own well being. Stop betraying yourself as a boxing fan, but you don't have to stop being a Tyson Fury fan 'Fury is a great fighter, but you need to acknowledge that the man plays unnecessary games as a Champion. It is unprecedented, there is no elite level Champion currently active in boxing who is more unnecessarily difficult for his nearest rivals to actually fight'.

Every single fight since he has been Champion, there is a trend. Ether Fury is unnecessarily difficult to fight, his opponents are not worthy enough, or some sort of opportunistic move is used by Fury in order to create a angle or edge etc.

Im not a fury stan he talks **** too it didn't happen becauze if both sides waiting on the saudi money. there isn't one fighter i stan like others here if you look at past comments ive called out all 3 wilder fury aj i also gave all 3 credit as having achieved a lot in their careers and all 3 great for the era

Comment

Working...
      X