Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty Obvious Gervonta Davis Is Using PEDs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    Another no link, no proof thread.
    ''Boxing'' fans are the worst
    You and I both know, Mr. Bagz, that Tank, the greatest small man of all time, has never, and will never, visit Conor Benn's egg farm, try Canelo's Mexican beef, or eat up Tyson Fury's uncastrated wild boar. Nash out
    BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

You and I both know, Mr. Bagz, that Tank, the greatest small man of all time, has never, and will never, visit Conor Benn's egg farm, try Canelo's Mexican beef, or eat up Tyson Fury's uncastrated wild boar. Nash out
      You are a wealth of knowledge and refinement
      I'm just a mope.
      Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

You are a wealth of knowledge and refinement
        I'm just a mope.
        You are a true hero of Boxingscene. Of course, Nash is the King, but consider yourself the Fresh Prince of Boxingscene. Nash out
        BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Lmao danm you went full fangirl mode. But keep ignoring the facts. HARD WORK MEDICATION!
          Huh I agreed with you with the steroid claim I even awarded a fight to Paman that most thought he lost and yet you still reply telling me I’m ignoring the facts. What exactly do you want?

Comment

Tank's done is gargantuan. How does he even stay standing up?

Comment

It would not surprise me. He struggled to make weight when he was younger. Now he's older and he makes weight just fine? And he was mentored by Floyd, so we already know he knows how to mask it and hide it with the old IV trick.
              bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BenjaminLinus View Post
                First his head is small and now his head his big. In fact, it's massive. And he's been looking swoll AF.
                Congratulations to Tank. When they start making up ridiculous, unfounded bu!!shyte like this about you, you have reached the BIG time.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Congratulations to Tank. When they start making up ridiculous, unfounded bu!!shyte like this about you, you have reached the BIG time.
                  tank floyd pbc, triple threat

Comment

Working...
                  X