Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who won? JMM/PBF vs UFC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***** Dana White doesn't release numbers unless they're real good cus he doesn't want to look bad but industry rumors is that it did like 300-400k max. Floyd utterly raped the UFC and embarrassed White.

Comment

Dana will think twice before going against Pacquiao, Mayweather, Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        I heard they made 100k. And I heard that the 1.7Mill that Dana said they did for UFC 100 was also fake. They put up numbers o ntheir own, no outsiders really get these numbers. While HBO is the one who publicly says boxing PPV numbers.
        Yup UFC is a private company and doesn't have to release no numbers ...just like bob arum said the 1.7 million is a lie he said it did under 1 million and he would know better than anyone, he's in the industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
          Mayweather vs Marquez totally smoked the UFC.
          if that pic of gina was cropped just right, her armpit could be mistaken for her vaj.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.Hdz View Post
            It's been reported that JMM vs PBF had over 1 million buys, so im curious where all the ****sexual MMA fans are now? Did they get beat?? Or did boxing lose this "fight" since it was ufc who called out boxing and went head to head with boxing on Sept 19
            ufc 103 was booked on that date WAY before mayweather "injuried" his ribs.

and to be fair, UFC 103 was one of their lousy cards.

But no matter what,,, JMM/PBF did well.
            Last edited by Pecs; 09-28-2009, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pecs View Post
              ufc 103 was booked on that date WAY before mayweather "injuried" his ribs.
              Yea that's true but what he meant is that it was UFC that "called out" boxing meaning that no one from boxing said anything about UFC on that date but Dana White repeatedly said in interviews and videos how boxing sucks and how the fight will do no buys etc and how he'll own boxing etc leading up to the fight and he got owned hard

Comment

Has anyone interviewed Dana yet, post fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  Has anyone interviewed Dana yet, post fight ?
                  I think so. I seen a video of him saying something like that if it's true that Floyd got 1 million buys then "All it proves is that there's 1 million stupid ****ing people out there."

Comment

Originally posted by iron lung View Post
                    I think so. I seen a video of him saying something like that if it's true that Floyd got 1 million buys then "All it proves is that there's 1 million stupid ****ing people out there."
                    I'd like to see it. That deserves castration and neutering.

Comment

Dana White actually gave props on the success of the fight, but said that he ordered the fight in his hotel room, and just like he though, it sucked. He reiterated that no one asked for Marquez vs Mayweather, which is true.

I can't remember anyone demanding to see this fight.

A lot of you guys get your panties all twisted up for the stuff he says but the fact is that Dana White is telling the truth when he says that boxing promoters were for a long time getting away with giving the fans ****ty cards, and Dana wasn't scared to put it out there.

As a boxing fan, you should be thankful that someone on that scale would speak up, because if you refuse to realize the fact that boxing cards, aside from the main event in recent times (this has changed a lot in 2009)were **** then your blind.

Comment

Working...
                      X