Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer Expects Fireworks in Joshua Fight, Not So Much in Fury-Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer Expects Fireworks in Joshua Fight, Not So Much in Fury-Usyk

Malik Scott, head trainer for former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, expects fireworks if a deal is finalized to face former two-time champion Anthony Joshua. There are circulating rumors of a possible Wilder vs. Joshua fight, at the end of the year in the Middle East.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maaaaaake iiiiiit haappen!!!! As much as this fight is also overdue among the others that should of been made 4-5 years ago, since they're heavyweight, they can somewhat get pass. Although Wilder has aged closer to 40, I think his KO power will make him dangerous regardless of the AJ that shows up. I just want to see it at this point. There is no point in stalling it any longer. Wilder can retire any day now and AJ turned into a mere mortal to all. It's a meaningless fight at this point that will be exciting.

Comment

I'm not so sure it would be better that Fury v Usyk , it would probably more dramatic seeing Joshua bounced around the ring but different to Ruiz , laid out. In some ways I hope it doesn't happen , I like Joshua but he is a sitting duck for Wilder .Fury v Usyk would be a more competitive fight with Usyk giving Fury problems for a while.

Comment

They should fight next, no long wait.

They both fought top guys. Wilder of course with Fury, and Joshua has been in with Usyk and even Wladimir.

Why waste time fighting guys like Ruiz and Whyte, with respect. Just go directly to it now.

Comment

I'm not an AJ fan but I don't dislike him either. For that reason I don't want to see him goomed by Wilder. He would take a long walk off a short pier with the psyche he walks around with. He seems to have a delicate constitution and Wilder is a straight up AlaBAMa dawg.
          Last edited by AmpMcv; 05-02-2023, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            They should fight next, no long wait.

They both fought top guys. Wilder of course with Fury, and Joshua has been in with Usyk and even Wladimir.

Why waste time fighting guys like Ruiz and Whyte, with respect. Just go directly to it now.
            They should but I think the Saudi money is not there until then, the Arab money is ruining things, not improving !

Comment

I wish I could get interested in that fight but it should've happened years ago.

At this point I don't see AJ making it past a few rounds. He might win one or two before getting iced.

I don't think the old destructive AJ is there anymore. I don't see him putting it on Wilder and taking the risks needed to finish him. Wilder's right hand however will find AJ eventually though.
              takenotes takenotes likes this.

Comment

Wilder-AJ is still an action packed fight, someone getting laid out in under 4 in that one.

Comment

Well I've been waiting quite long for Josh v wilder, you need patience of a saint to be a boxing fan nowadays. So you could say I want this fight already. But fury v usy k more important in big scheme of things.
                  But I expect Josh to beat wilder and if fury beats usyk, then Josh v fury, we all win

Comment

Usyk is in mandatory hell...Dubois, Hrgovic then Zhang. So he is locked up for a while unless he vacates. Fury- Ruiz is most likely in Summer. AJ-Wilder in Winter. You won't get any meaningful fights till next year the earliest. Gonna be a bad year for the HW division.

Comment

Working...
                    X