Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Arrested in LA, Charged With Possession of a Concealed Weapon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Arrested in LA, Charged With Possession of a Concealed Weapon

According to a report by TMZ, former WBC heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder was arrested in Los Angeles following a routine traffic stop. Law enforcement sources told the outlet that Wilder was pulled over in Hollywood at around 1:15 AM after LAPD officers claimed his Rolls-Royce's windows were illegally tinted and his license plate was obstructed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So whats wrong with a guy just having a good time?
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I doubt he's got a license to carry. If he doesn't then he's ****ed

Comment

What are the gun laws there?

Comment

Nash rules - drop all charges, Beast Wilder is an innocent man. Nash out

Comment

I doubt it sticks. The legality of that search, from the sound of it, isn't going to hold up against a rich guy. Your mileage may vary.
            Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra likes this.

Comment

Was it a bomb?BOOOMB SQUAD.
              Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Could this affect his Saudi visa?

​​​​​

Comment

To this day !!!!!!!!!!!
                  Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                    I doubt he's got a license to carry. If he doesn't then he's ****ed
                    Not really. He likely has a license to carry in his home state and the weapon was legal purchased. He'll pay a fine at most. Worst case scenario a bodyguard or someone else can say they left it in the car. Robert Guerrero got arrested a decade back over a gun he tried to bring to NYC I think, through the airport. It was a legal weapon and licensed in his state, but not in NYC. He paid a fine and that was that.

Comment

Working...
                    X