Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis To Sign With Hearn's Matchroom Boxing, Was Also Pursued By Arum's Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Top Rank would’ve been a better fit for Taylor-Lopez winner honestly but we’ll see.
    Prograis DUCKED!!! Just call it like is is DAMN!!!

Comment

Ryan already called out the bum Prograis..

Ryan would KO Prograis… but Prograis brings absolutely nothing to the table for Ryan..

Ryan vs Rolly.. Ryan vs Teo.. Ryan vs Taylor.. Ryan vs Ramirez sell much much better.. even Ryan vs Zepeda would do similar numbers to Prograis

Prograis just continuing his poor decision making, it never changes with this idiot.. he can’t sell 2 tickets but wants his own promotional company LOL FOH
      Sheikh Sheikh likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post

Ryan would KO Prograis…
        This sport is not for you...

Comment

Bad move! If Prograis wants Taylor and Ramirez, why sign with Matchroom, where they are NOT? Also, DAZN is pricing itself out of the US market with its ridiculous price increase. Regis has jumped aboard the Titanic, when the iceberg is in plain sight.

Comment

Another garbage Matchroom deal.. very similar to Andrade..

where are all the people that said Ramirez ducked Prograis because he didn’t want to take a severe paycut to fight this clown?? LOLLL

Prograis straight ducked all of the smoke.. and will be begging Ryan Garcia & GBP for a payday.
            I swear you are the single dumbest MFer here. Ramirez straight up ducked Prograis not once but twice. That’s not what people are saying, that’s just a fact. Do you dispute that?

Every single quality fighter wants to fight Garcia. For a championship fighter, Garcia is an easy fight for good money.

How in the phuck did Prograis duck anyone?

Tell us that story again about how Bivol/Ramirez was a close fight.

I realize that you personally are responsible for the cleanliness of Oscars testicles but you need a new hero. GBP is on life support. Garcia just flunked his first real test via quit job. Ramirez just got totally dominated by Bivol (I still can’t believe you posted that it was a close fight) and Ortiz is extremely ill and may never fight again.
            James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Prograis DUCKED!!! Just call it like is is DAMN!!!
              Ducked who?? Dumb post made by a dumb MFer.

Comment

Ryan already called out the bum Prograis..

Ryan would KO Prograis… but Prograis brings absolutely nothing to the table for Ryan..

Ryan vs Rolly.. Ryan vs Teo.. Ryan vs Taylor.. Ryan vs Ramirez sell much much better.. even Ryan vs Zepeda would do similar numbers to Prograis

Prograis just continuing his poor decision making, it never changes with this idiot.. he can’t sell 2 tickets but wants his own promotional company LOL FOH
                When did Garcia call out Prograis? That’s a straight up LIE! So far we know you’re an idiot and a liar. What else ya got?

Which one of Garcia’s fights leads you to believe he could handle Prograis?

Here’s a likely scenario. Garcia loses by stoppage vs his next quality opponent and poof all that drawing power is gone.
                Last edited by just the facts; 05-02-2023, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

What makes you think that? Just fought tank who is much more dangerous and overall better than Regis.
                  Much more dangerous? I don't know about that. Who has Tank beat who's better than who Prograis beat?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    I just hope Matchroom keeps Prograis active. TR may have the better 140lb stable, but none of them can be trusted. Barboza just had a title eliminator on the table and rejected it. Ramirez has been avoiding Prograis, Teofimo is a mental midget with a big mouth, and Taylor is injury-prone and may not be at 140 for much longer.
                    Issac Cruz, William Zepeda, and now Barboza! Incredible! Even Ramirez turned down a title fight! I don't know what's going on anymore? I would assume we're getting Ramirez vs. Barboza?

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Much more dangerous? I don't know about that. Who has Tank beat who's better than who Prograis beat?
                      Santa Cruz, Ryan, Cruz. Could probably add Barrio to the list as well. Dude, Regis beat W is Zepeda. Pedraza almost beat him. Tank murdered Pedraza

Comment

Working...
                      X