Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jahi Tucker: "Xander Zayas Don't Want No Problems With Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jahi Tucker: "Xander Zayas Don't Want No Problems With Me"

To a large extent, Xander Zayas is viewed as an incredibly talented prospect at 154 pounds, one who could eventually parlay his potential into a world title reign.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like this kid. He has some skills and can fight but more importantly he has the mindset for this sport.

He does seem to be the type to have to rein himself in some to limit mistakes but that should come with time and better competition.

Another young gun that seems to genuinely want to fight the best. The last Gen dropped the ball for the most part. With the current crop of young talent on the rise, there's hope for boxing.

Comment

Tucker is good, I see great things in his future.

Comment

I believe that Xander Zayas, already has a fight scheduled within the next couple of month's. If he does he has to accept the challenge against Jahi Tucker, right after that. If he doesn't have a fight scheduled within the next couple of month's, his promotional team should make Jahi vs Xander next. That dude is calling him out big time, and he's got to answer the call, in no uncertain term's. Let's go let's get this battle of the to up, and coming undefeated fighter's crack'en. He want's it, so give it to him ruthless style, because that's the way he's coming from the way he fought in his last fight, against your sparring partner no less.

Comment

Zayas should take the fight. Tucker needed a gift last time out to move forward. I don't see much of a threat there. Plus his defence is leaky.

Comment

Working...
          X