Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Tyson Fury is Now More Susceptible To Lose To Oleksandr Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

So why did you have him as your profile pic and was a fan like a year ago if he's such a fraud? you just make **** up as u go along because you are a sheep and because the Usyk fight fell through which was both their faults.
    Yes, I was his fan. Probably I was blind.

I mean since beating Whyte , which was ok, he had to fight Chisora for the third time?

Still no Sanchez, Joshua, Usyk on the record?

Maybe I expected too much from him.

I don`t care about him any more. I gave him a pass for Schwarz, Pianeta, Seferi, but he had too many easy touches already, It is time to prove he is still worth a damn.
    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 04-29-2023, 05:59 AM.
    w1cked w1cked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Yes, I was his fan. Probably I was blind.

I mean since beating Whyte , which was ok, he had to fight Chisora for the third time?

Still no Sanchez, Joshua, Usyk on the record?

Maybe I expected too much from him.

I don`t care about him any more. I gave him a pass for Schwarz, Pianeta, Seferi, but he had too many easy touches already, It is time to prove he is still worth a damn.
      So tired of that Chisora thing actual fans know Fury promised Chisora one last payday for literally years so it was expected.

I wouldn’t even mind but nobody in boxing fights the top guys consistently not even Canelo and Crawford has legit beat nobody but Porter yet he’s p4p #1 on espn and nobody says ****.

People just hate Fury for various reasons non which are valid Usyk demanded 70% in a rematch thats delusional and greedy nobody else would get it in the neck for not risking literally millions of pounds it’s ****** and irrational.

like i said before people just go with the flow so easily manipulated when/if Fury ever fights Usyk and beats the **** out of him there will be more excuses to dislike him.
      Last edited by Kzbox; 04-29-2023, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Joshua's fulltime ball juggler removed them from his face long enough to speak on other fighters *GASP* SHOCKING.....

Comment

While usyk gets his mandatory on why not have Fury vs Zhang (he beat Joyce n Hrgovic 2 top hw after AJ,) in mean time Wilder vs AJ and or Wilder vs Ruiz and vs Hrgovic time to clear out contention. In my eyes Dubios should be fighting Frank Sanchez to figure out who's 7-10
          JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Ok, but beating Wilder three times doesn`t mean he can touch Usyk. i mean not for me.
            Fury won't let usyk box, don't you remember how bad usyk looked against chisora

Comment

I don't buy all these talks, recent fights have showed that the experts can get very wrong. Many of them said Joe Joyce would beat Zhang and also many said RG would beat Tank but both fights turned out to be easy fight for Zhang respectively Tank. So, let them get in the ring and show who is the best. Greedy Belly has been fighting low calibre opponents for too long now that we don't really know where he stands, skill wise Wilder is a low calibre boxer with only on trick. Even the slick version of him was regularly tagged and or knocked down by none elite fighters. He is the biggest boxer but I don't believe that he's the best in current heavyweight division.
              Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Fury s win over wilder was a great win. After fury beat wilder there was a small faction that believed wilder was a bum and any top heavyweight could beat wilder. There was another faction that believed only fury beats wilder.
                Reality is the later is probably more true as wilder not fought anyone worth a damn since losing to fury, so we are left hanging we don't know which belief is true, but has benefited fury being able to live off of win?
                Do we really need to wait until December to see Josh hand wilder his ass?
                Last edited by hugh grant; 04-29-2023, 07:35 AM.

Comment

The problem with bellew is that every time someone puts a microphone in front of him, he thinks it's AJs ****, so ends up slobbering all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post

Fury's beaten 2 world number 1s for all the belts in theyre own back yards as the underdog & had the biggest trilogy since Bowe Holyfield in the 90s.

Name another current heavyweight to do that.
                    So now hardcore Fury fans are admitting that it was Deontay Wilder who has pushed Fury the most, and it was not a easy trilogy? You better watch yourself mate, because there are a bunch of hardcore Fury fans who believe Fury had a easy time fighting Wilder in all three fights 'When in reality, Fury only had one straight forward win vs Wilder. And even that fight was controversially stopped in my opinion'.

Fury was backed up all night, and decked twice in their first fight. And was battered, fatigued, decked and all over the place in their 3rd fight.

In terms of passion and competitiveness, Wilder vs Fury trilogy was a great match up. But skill for skill it was nowhere near the level of Bowe vs Holyfield trilogy.

Fury fans at the time of the 3rd fight, were not calling for the fight 'It is only since the 3rd fight happened, have some been praising Wilder'.

I rate Deontay Wilder as a fighter, his aggression, determination, gameness and he does have a solid jab. But no boxing purist would rate him as a elite level fighter skill for skill.

It is this type of fighter who was able to decked Fury 5 times and pushed him to the brink.

Tyson Fury does have two mega wins on his record, but 1 of those wins was 7-8 years ago 'That is the bottom of it'.

So although on merit, I personally rate Fury as the number 1 Heavyweight. His current form and most recent achievements are not miles ahead of his nearest competition.

Tyson Fury did not win the first Wilder fight, it was not a roberry 'You don't win world titles by being backed up all night and decked twice'.

So you admit that Wilder did batter Fury and it was a highly competitive trilogy ? I just want confirmation etc.
                    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-29-2023, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Where is that "monstrous fight" that Fury said was going to be announced in the "coming days" ten days ago? When will the "coming days" come?
                      w1cked w1cked likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X