Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: I Hope To Get A Rematch One Day With Gervonta; Obviously, I've Gotta Pile Up Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: I Hope To Get A Rematch One Day With Gervonta; Obviously, I've Gotta Pile Up Wins

LAS VEGAS - Ryan Garcia hopes he can eventually earn another shot at Gervonta Davis. The 24-year-old Garcia recognizes, of course, that he'll have to rebuild his career if a rematch versus Davis is ever to become a realistic possibility. But he feels like he hurt Davis during the second round and would have a chance to win
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck doing that at 140. His best bet is trying to fight Rolly if he wins the title in his upcoming fight. Then fight a few nobodies then try to fight a big name in a unification fight and see how it goes. I can't see the kid taking shots from these guys at 140 though
    Mathiaz Mathiaz likes this.

Comment

A rematch? Give over!

Comment

135 in interesting weight because the classes below are close and most boxers weight cut so you can blow up an 126er but 140 is the start of the jungle. There are legit predators waiting for Garcia due to his following and lack of skill. I don’t see where he goes honestly and I think Oscar, Bernard, and the denim coach knows this. Silence speaks volumes - Bhop after Garcia fight

Comment

Its crazy how u can love a person so much more after they smash ur ribs and beat ur face in.

Comment

This kid is obviously struggling to deal with his first loss ! One day this another day that !

Comment

Cowards who quit don't deserve rematches.
              If he gave it his all and lost, then maybe. Maybe he straight up disrespected his heritage and fans and just gave up
              AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

I have a feeling Tank will prevail no matter how many times they fight. Ryan had to know who he was dealing with and not charge in for the KO--but he fkd up.

Comment

You don’t get rematches after quitting.

Comment

There won't be a rematch, because Ryan will move up to 140 lbs and even 147 lbs. Tank won't move up much, if ever again.

Comment

Working...
                    X