No announcement yet.

Can Haney or Shakur beat Tank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post
    Depends what weight stipulations Tank puts on them it was revealed today Tank even put Barrios on a rehydration clause dude is a straight *****. I will never like this guy and this further proves he’s nothing but an overrated chump.
    I wouldnt say overrated chump,
    He can fight, the issue is they dont match him up with the top.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Short Answer: No.

Long Answer:

Shakur is still wet behind the ears despite being older than Haney. He has as much experience on the big stage as Ryan Garcia had. Shakur is a better technician than Ryan for certain but it is left to be seen if his power has carried up and he wasn't much of a power puncher to begin with. He'd look good for a little but but with nothing to keep Gervonta honest, I genuinely think Shakur would go like Ryan did. Body just too frail and not hardened enough, not to mention primetime jitters.

Haney has the developed body and is used to the bright lights of the big stage, so he is different there but some things going against him are he also has not much power, he also is a very 'no-risk' fighter to the point that this man literally does not throw more than 2 punches in a combination and will not commit even if there is an ocean of skill disparity between him and his opponent (i.e. Kambosos). Add that Haney is chinny, even if Haney were to take 4-5 rounds with his Klitchsko style of boxing, if he got cracked once or twice (which WILL happen) I have a feeling he will go down in a heap. Just like Barrios who is probably bigger than Haney.

Now they both could win if they managed to fight to survive 12 rounds and avoid any and all risk, using their reach to keep Gervonta off of them but that seems like fallacy don't it?

When you have no power, you're really not going to keep a huge puncher off you and when that huge puncher has equal or greater pure boxing skill, speed, footwork than you?

I don't think either of them win BUT it would be a great fight.
      BOTH Shakur and Haney have the abilities to beat Tank.
      Of course Tank does too.
      I really hope they fight man, but reality tells me otherwise.

Comment

Working...
      X