No announcement yet.

Who's the best 135... Haney, Tank, Loma, Stevenson, Martin, Zepeda? [POLL]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the best 135... Haney, Tank, Loma, Stevenson, Martin, Zepeda? [POLL]

Honorable mention Jermaine Ortiz. Some say he deserved a Draw or a Win over Loma.

So who's the best lightweight?

Gervonta Davis
    27.27%
    Devin Haney
    27.27%
    Shakur Stevenson
    27.27%
    Vasyl Lomachenko
    0%
    Jermaine Ortiz
    0%
    Frank Martin
    9.09%
    William Zepeda
    9.09%
    * Other boxer
    0%
    * Unsure/Undecided
    0%

Id like to see Davis vs Shakur, I think the winner of that is the best at 135, great fight.
    tonysoprano tonysoprano likes this.

Comment

As of this thread its Haney. That is frankly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        Id like to see Davis vs Shakur, I think the winner of that is the best at 135, great fight.
        I think we get Haney v loma winner v Shakur then the winner v Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Hope so they all great fights.

Comment

Looking forward to the recency bias in this poll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

So basically let all the top guns fight each other except for Tank?

Why shouldn't Tank fight the top guns as well?

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post

So basically let all the top guns fight each other except for Tank?

Why shouldn't Tank fight the top guns as well?
                I didnt post anything like that. Should Tank fight the top guys, of course he should.

Set your hate for Tank aside and look at this rationally. Having an account on this site, I assume you know how the sport works.

The loser of Haney v Loma isnt going to get a fight with the biggest earner in the division after such a huge loss.

I expect Haney to win. If that happens, I would want Tank to fight Loma.

Imo Tank will take likely fight a set up fight for the fight after. Maybe he fights for the 140lb WBA title.

If its Haney that loses, I dont expect Tank would fight him. High risk, low reward.

Shakur isnt going to fight the loser either. He is going to fight the winner.

The other possibility- which you know Arum will not do- is have the Haney/ Loma winner fight Tank before he fights Shakur. Arum isnt going to risk control of the division until it’s financially viable for him.

Imo, The best possible outcome for the sport and the division is having the biggest earner, who is perceived as the 2nd best, fight the best in the division for the unified undisputed title.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-24-2023, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X