Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Tank defeating Ryan at the very top of ESPN website headlines? Instead, it's Lebron?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't Tank defeating Ryan at the very top of ESPN website headlines? Instead, it's Lebron?

A huge boxing event like this, it always makes the very top of ESPN headlines, but it's the second from the top while lebron's irrelevant game was played much earlier in the day. So how come he is in the top spot and not the fight?
    Last edited by Albert SPEER; 04-23-2023, 05:52 AM.

Makes no sense

Comment

You might be in your bubble but 4 million people watch the Lakers game. Don't think this will do 4 million ppv buys. Will it even do 400k? Seems smart to lead with something people know and care about

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        You might be in your bubble but 4 million people watch the Lakers game. Don't think this will do 4 million ppv buys. Will it even do 400k? Seems smart to lead with something people know and care about
        I don't think you understand what I am trying to say. The Lakers game happened hours before the fight, so why is it at the very top?

Comment

because the only belt at stake was a little pink fluffy one with a tiktok logo on it
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            And yet NFL is way more popular yet ESPN puts China and the NBA above them. ESPN is a JOKE. CNN of Sports with talk Cuckolds like Kerr and Popovich who both watch their team players tag team in and out on their wives
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 04-23-2023, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert SPEER View Post

I don't think you understand what I am trying to say. The Lakers game happened hours before the fight, so why is it at the very top?
              Daggum is a clown. He a casual fan and don't know sht about boxing but ask him how to suk a dic??? And he can write a 3,000 page memoir on it....

Comment

A huge boxing event like this, it always makes the very top of ESPN headlines, but it's the second from the top while lebron's irrelevant game was played much earlier in the day. So how come he is in the top spot and not the fight?
                Huge boxing event? To whom? It barely caught my attention, and I follow boxing actively. I had zero interest in this fight. What of the average sports fan? They’re in the negative, my friend. No doubt in my mind there was more interest in the Lakers game than this lame PPV to “save boxing.” The sport is in trouble, and this is the best they can come up with.

Comment

Boxing has always taken a back seat on ESPN. This is nothing new. Plus, this was a big fight amongst enthusiast. I saw almost no promotion of this fight that would entice the casual fans. Davis nor Garcia are household names.

Fighters need to start adopting “fighter nicknames” Some do, but most dont. Seems like every other fighter out of Mexico last name seems to be Garcia or some other basic, common hispanic last name. Casual fans cant tell one from the other.
                  Last edited by Deevel916; 04-23-2023, 08:37 AM.

Comment

The Lakers game was literally going on during and after the fight you big dummy.

Comment

Working...
                    X