Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Rooting For Garcia To Beat Davis: Ryan Has Interest Fighting Me, Gervonta Doesn't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smash View Post

rehydration clauses are for pampered a-sides
    Nope, they're for people who have brains and actually want to fight within their weightclass
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
      Lmfao if stank made Ryan agree to shltty terms imagine what he would make Devin agree to?
      He couldn't MAKE Devin agree to anything, as Haney is the undisputed champion. I doubt that Devin's father would let anyone forget that. But if they make concessions to make the fight happen, it would just show how desperate they are for a big money, big publicity Tank fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
        I see what Devin is trying to do here. He's trying to pander to Garcia's ego, in the hopes of him wanting to fight. And he's trying to anger Davis, into going to his people and demanding the fight. The reality is, Garcia has no interest, because he doesn't believe he can beat Haney, and Davis has interest, but his people don't, because they aren't confident he can beat Haney. Not unless they can stack the deck.
        I don't believe that to be true. Devin doesn't have the threat of speed and power that Ryan does, although he's a better boxer. But with Tank having just as much, if not more, skills as Haney, and Gervontae being the much more explosive, powerful, and athletic boxer, his team would probably want to run over Devin immediately, were it not for his father's delusion and disrespect toward Coach Calvin and his team.

Coach Calvin said that Tank wants to, and is going to fight him, but if it were up to him, he'd make them starve for the fight and everything that comes with it because he doesn't deal with the disrespect between Coaches and teams.

Comment

Originally posted by EmpiresBoxing View Post
          Davis follow mayweather footsteps of cherry picking opponent but haney will beat his ass without any problem.
          Make sure you bet when it comes time, because I would be first in line to take your money.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

I don't believe that to be true. Devin doesn't have the threat of speed and power that Ryan does, although he's a better boxer. But with Tank having just as much, if not more, skills as Haney, and Gervontae being the much more explosive, powerful, and athletic boxer, his team would probably want to run over Devin immediately, were it not for his father's delusion and disrespect toward Coach Calvin and his team.

Coach Calvin said that Tank wants to, and is going to fight him, but if it were up to him, he'd make them starve for the fight and everything that comes with it because he doesn't deal with the disrespect between Coaches and teams.
            I don't question Coach Calvin, and Davis. Its Ellerbe, Mayweather and Haymon that's the issue. They won't take the risk. There's too much money to lose. And their all about the money. Not the boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

I don't question Coach Calvin, and Davis. Its Ellerbe, Mayweather and Haymon that's the issue. They won't take the risk. There's too much money to lose. And their all about the money. Not the boxing.
              Yeah, but at this point, Tank has publicly put out his hitlist on several boxing interviews before the fight. He said that he wants Haney, Shakur, and Loma over the next year, and after touching the kind of money and superstardom he achieved in this fight, it will probably be mostly big event type of fights from here on out.
              Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Make sure you bet when it comes time, because I would be first in line to take your money.
                I know when to bet money just like i win a bet from davis to win a knock out because i know from the weigh in that garcia was drained and he will be a walking dead in fight night and i was 100% correct.

Comment

Yeah, but at this point, Tank has publicly put out his hitlist on several boxing interviews before the fight. He said that he wants Haney, Shakur, and Loma over the next year, and after touching the kind of money and superstardom he achieved in this fight, it will probably be mostly big event type of fights from here on out.
                  Well I can't say I'm confident those fights get made, but here's hoping.

Comment

Working...
                  X