Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lukasz Rozanski Destroys Alen Babic in One Round, Captures WBC Bridgerweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go, Ben Shalom stating that Bakole will force Wilder to fight for the mandatory spot against potential Usyk-Dubois winner

Comment

I miss the days of big cards in Poland, Germany and Russia. Feels like outside of the UK, cards are kinda dead throughout the rest of Europe now. Pre-covid **** was popping off all over the continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Whyte is in attendance?
        Supporting his boy Babic

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Supporting his boy Babic
          Ahh of course!

Comment

Bakolie is a giant unit, he can be a problem for anyone

Comment

Bakole would be the ever loving piss out of the current version of Whyte imo
              mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Whyte is actually some kind of manager of Babic. Babic is also one of Whyte`s sparring partners.

Comment

Adamek and Diablo in the house, miss those guys somebody needs to get Diablo a big fight

Comment

Love Babic, but his last two performance's has me worried. Rozanski can hit and is basically a bigger version of Babic, going to look like two wild gorillas swinging to the death

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      I miss the days of big cards in Poland, Germany and Russia. Feels like outside of the UK, cards are kinda dead throughout the rest of Europe now. Pre-covid **** was popping off all over the continent.
                      Poland in particular was absolutely bossing cruiserweight before Usyk unified, as strong as the UK crop now. Germany feels like it died when Wlad retired.
                      BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X