Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: "You Gotta Salute Me, Even If You Don't Like Me, You Have To"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank is trying so badly to be mayweather .

I like his talent / fighting style but can’t stand the bs persona

Really hope the fight lives up to the hype ! Would love to see a good tear up but I think Garcia is gonna box long and try to take it on points

Wouldn’t be a shock if Garcia wins on points

Comment

I'll salute both guys for having the balls to put this fight together, that being said, Garcia was the one who conceded to all the conditions, so if it wasn't for him putting up with all of that, there would be no fight. It would of been nice if Tank didn't demand so many advantages, but that's here nor there, they made it happen which is all that really matters. It says a lot more than guys like Crawford and Charlo along with others that all they want is to take on easy challenges and get paid like they're taking a risk.....

Comment

Would’ve saluted but can’t due to Ryan currently looking like a zombie. I was feeling 60/40 about this fight and now it’s more like 80/20.

Comment

I guess in Gervonta's world respect is demanded, not earned. Hopefully Garcia wins by ko.

Comment

Benign outside the ring? You mean like when he's crashing his car, injuring multiple people and fleeing the scene? Or when he's assaulting women? Not very benign if you ask me.

Comment

Hand-Salute-2.gif?ver=2019-05-23-093140-253&timestamp=1558618286378.gif

Tank Tank Tank

Comment

To be fair to him, he dragged himself out of a crime-ridden area, made his name as a sportsman, made a chunk of money and then took his assault, battery and domestic violence to a slew of other areas.

Comment

Salute the man ffs.

Comment

Working...
                  X