Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis To Ryan Garcia: I'm Gonna Break Your Jaw; Don't Bring Your Mother, Daughter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis To Ryan Garcia: I'm Gonna Break Your Jaw; Don't Bring Your Mother, Daughter

LAS VEGAS - Gervonta Davis was harsher Thursday in predicting what will happen to Ryan Garcia on Saturday night than during their previous press conferences. With tensions intensifying as they came closer to fight night, Davis delivered a warning to Garcia as they sat on a stage at MGM Grand's KA Theatre.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia in 9 rounds! The left hook to the body gets it done!

Comment

Ryan can't cry his way out of taking this dirt nap!!!

Comment

Man these guys are clowns. How many times do you need to repeat yourselves. Is Porky bipolar? He goes from saying this will be a war, a tough fight, a fight bigger than both of them, 50/50. Now he's gonna break Garcia's jaw and not to bring his family. Couple of smooth brained clowns.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

These boxer's have got to stop mentioning their opponent's family in any, and all capacity. They have nothing to do with the fight, have some respect, and professionalism when promoting your sport.

Comment

Looks like Tank was about to take Hopkins “the instigator” out.

Comment

I'm picking tank to win the fight but It be funny if Ryan got it done because some of the tank fans have been insufferable in the build up for this acting like it's impossible for tank to lose.

Comment

This is like the coralles vs Freitas fight with one thing in common, joe goosen.
                he knows how to handle ****ers, I’m seeing Davis getting points taken out of frustration and maybe even quitting.
                im not sold on Davis steam rollering everyone, Garcia has matured in the last couple of years and my opinion of him has changed massively.
                im picking Garcia, he has heart and is quick enough to throw right where Davis wants to tee off. I think taking that away will befuddle Davis and he will miss wildly, lose his cool and that’s it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yacontya View Post
                  This is like the coralles vs Freitas fight with one thing in common, joe goosen.
                  he knows how to handle ****ers, I’m seeing Davis getting points taken out of frustration and maybe even quitting.
                  im not sold on Davis steam rollering everyone, Garcia has matured in the last couple of years and my opinion of him has changed massively.
                  im picking Garcia, he has heart and is quick enough to throw right where Davis wants to tee off. I think taking that away will befuddle Davis and he will miss wildly, lose his cool and that’s it.
                  Interesting point of comparison, but in this case, Garcia seems more like Freitas, dimensionally.

Comment

Roid rage sadly.

Comment

Working...
                    X