No announcement yet.

Andrade vs Charlo in the works!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrade vs Charlo in the works!

I'm not surprised. Who else is there for Charlo? Andrade has become the new Danny Garcia in the division.

Comment

so now Andrade is going back to 160 because he couldnt find a dummy to fight at 168??

What a clown

kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Believe it when I see it.
        nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

What these two talk on the phone tryin to make the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            so now Andrade is going back to 160 because he couldnt find a dummy to fight at 168??

What a clown
            That weight cut in the mid 30's hits different too, Might be like Oscar was against pacquiao, and against charlo andrade will find himself getting knocked out down the stretch

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post

That weight cut in the mid 30's hits different too, Might be like Oscar was against pacquiao, and against charlo andrade will find himself getting knocked out down the stretch
              Jermall isn't a small guy either, and he's been very inactive. I bet both of them would have trouble making 160.

Why the hell would they need a fxcking hour to talk about this? Just fight! Enough time has been wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Jermall isn't a small guy either, and he's been very inactive. I bet both of them would have trouble making 160.

Why the hell would they need a fxcking hour to talk about this? Just fight!
                Yeah that's true he was looking a bit chunky in some photos I saw recently. Hard to tell what he's like now.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Why the hell would they need a fxcking hour to talk about this? Just fight! Enough time has been wasted.
                  charlo is younger though should be easier to make that weight. Isn't andrade 36,37?

Comment

is this the drunk charlo who doorstepped bivol talking absolute gibberish

maybe its a good fight for andrade now charlo is an alco
                    _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X