Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayer: I'm Right Back In Position To Be In World Title Fight Which Is Where I Belong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayer: I'm Right Back In Position To Be In World Title Fight Which Is Where I Belong

Getting back in the ring as soon as possible was never the only or even the primary goal for Mikaela Mayer. Ensuring that she re-enters the title mix as soon as possible is what she was always after. A first step was taken towards her vision of becoming a two-division champ over the weekend when Mayer claimed the
    [Click Here To Read More]

Although my performance was sub par, but for the most part I ******! Maybe Aleycia does have an affect on me still.

Comment

You’re 5 feet 9 inches and fighting at 130 and walking around 155, and still got beat BT Alicia and looked average in her last fight. White privdlidge
      MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Now she’s calling out Katie. What a fraud. Get a real trainer b*tch and do something besides getting your a** beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
          You’re 5 feet 9 inches and fighting at 130 and walking around 155, and still got beat BT Alicia and looked average in her last fight. White privdlidge
          Soooo, what you are saying is that you are biased, AND semi-illiterate. Clearly you aren't racist or bent on making excuses.
          richardt richardt likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
            Now she’s calling out Katie. What a fraud. Get a real trainer b*tch and do something besides getting your a** beat.
            And to the point "get a real trainer"....I suppose that makes Alycia Baumgardner's win all the less spectacular, given your indication that Mayer can't be all that good because she needs a real trainer.

Are you available for kids parties? Saturdays??

Comment

Why is their an interim champion in this case? That should only happen if the real champion will be out of the ring for a long time due to illness or injury or other extenuating circumstances.

Katie Taylor is quite active.

Comment

You chickened out of the linardatou fight cos you and your promoter made sure she wasn’t getting into the ring with you,FRAUD,now you think your an elite fighter,your not serious

Comment

Working...
                X