Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter Shalom on Kell Brook's Return: A Lot Rides on What Happens with Smith-Eubank Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Promoter Shalom on Kell Brook's Return: A Lot Rides on What Happens with Smith-Eubank Rematch

Kell Brook will have some vested interest in the outcome of the upcoming middleweight rematch between Liam Smith and Chris Eubank Jr. Liverpool's Smith and Brighton's Eubank are expected to go at it again later this summer in a reprise of their
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Kell remains 'retired' , he won a world title in America against an unbeaten fighter and was the best welterweight from these shores since the likes of Honeyghan. He ****** out Khan , something he would have done at any stage of his career and should go out on that high with his money and faculties in place....but good luck to this down to earth lad who made his own millions.
    Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

I don't know why Kell is so popular. His best win was Porter which he held on an average of 14 times per round and lost by KO every time he stepped up.

Comment

Kell should just do what makes him happy, he just feels lost in retirement a lot of these fellas do when they quit fighting its hard to replace the adrenaline rush of it all. I'd be happy to see him fight again. He was a warrior in there especially against golovkin taking flush shots and coming back with sharp uppercuts.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          I hope Kell remains 'retired' , he won a world title in America against an unbeaten fighter and was the best welterweight from these shores since the likes of Honeyghan. He ****** out Khan , something he would have done at any stage of his career and should go out on that high with his money and faculties in place....but good luck to this down to earth lad who made his own millions.
          yeah i agree

best welterweight ever, legend , warrior

took on everyone

his wars with Barerra, Maidana, Zab Judah, Peterson, Barcia Molina, Diaz, Devon Alexander,Canelo, Crawford, etc etc showed how great he was

...oh yeah and he ****** out Khan ....put him lights out unconsious on the floor....Khan did not know where he was

....Kell is the greatest ever...Yeah

...down to earth lad...who made his own millions

Comment

Originally posted by lucoza View Post

yeah i agree

best welterweight ever, legend , warrior

took on everyone

his wars with Barerra, Maidana, Zab Judah, Peterson, Barcia Molina, Diaz, Devon Alexander,Canelo, Crawford, etc etc showed how great he was

...oh yeah and he ****** out Khan ....put him lights out unconsious on the floor....Khan did not know where he was

....Kell is the greatest ever...Yeah

...down to earth lad...who made his own millions
            that's Khan's resume

Comment

Working...
            X