No announcement yet.

Ellerbe TRIGGERED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I thought Ellerbe got the best of it when he brought up the time PBC basically crippled Oscar's company. Idk that's just me.
    He said that after my cut, he was triggered swearing hard out of character with no fan fair. Maybe it's just me, how he admits to stealing like that =---> it's not professional and not respected. The crowd wasn't really digging it either.

This is Oscar speaking first. Gentleman, professional, gracious =---> no swearing out of character, not animated, not triggered, etc.

Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
      Ellerbe shows up in a HOODIE LMAO, disrespectful shithaus. Oscar tears him up at 48:56 and Ellerbe get's very triggered.

To be fair, old man Lenny been getting torn up on twitter. Hearn has been touching him. I guess Oscar was the straw that broke the camels back lol.

Only douche bags pay attention to press conferences.

Comment

He said that after my cut, he was triggered swearing hard out of character with no fan fair. Maybe it's just me, how he admits to stealing like that =---> it's not professional and not respected. The crowd wasn't really digging it either.

This is Oscar speaking first. Gentleman, professional, gracious =---> no swearing out of character, not animated, not triggered, etc.

Exactly Ellerbe basically admitted to being a cheating slimey piece of *****t.

How is that getting the upper hand. Lol
        Last edited by Regge; 04-21-2023, 02:17 AM.
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Garcia looks very drained sat there, look at his face

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Garcia looks very drained sat there, look at his face
            You think so? I was remarking that he didn't look drained.

Comment

Hearing Tank talk makes me dumber. Just wow. Dude can't come up with a coherent sentence
              El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

You expect spit bucket boy to win any exchange?

Comment

Ellerbe was always just along for the ride. He must haves some gay nudie pics of Floyd and Haymon together, because I can't figure out why he is still relevant.

Comment

You think so? I was remarking that he didn't look drained.
                    Yeah I thought he looked a bit pale and a bit drawn, I think he's probably outgrown 135 but he's young enough to probably get down without killing himself.

Still, Its still a bit crap there's a rehydration clause too, especially when Tank has fought at 140 for a regular title.

Comment

Working...
                    X