No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2023 #24 - #25: SATURDAY 22nd APRIL 2023

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    PICK EM CREW: On the Canelo vs Ryder undercard, as I just discovered, there's Gvodzyk vs Bolotniks... whaddya say?
    Did give it brief consideration but seems to me the odds are just too wide. Be good to see Sasha back in n action though and if he makes a statement against Ricards there's a bunch of good fights out there for him.

I've tried to balance the Canelo - Ryder mismatch with Kurbanov vs Soro which I see as a relatively even fight although obviously unfortunately tainted by the likelihood Michel's gonna be fighting the ref and judges as well as Magomed.

on a more personal note spent a chilled weekend with the hippies and pagans doing Beltane up in the Lakes and feeling in a considerably better frame of mind than I have for months. Earned a good few quid moonlighting as their First aider and Fire Marshall too which was a nice bonus

Comment

Sean McComb V Kaisey Benjamin & Valenzuela V Spark are the closest odds and best matchups from a quick glance...Nail V Bolotniks as well, might consider x5 on Bolotniks on that one..considering the nail's inactivity

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Did give it brief consideration but seems to me the odds are just too wide. Be good to see Sasha back in n action though and if he makes a statement against Ricards there's a bunch of good fights out there for him.

I've tried to balance the Canelo - Ryder mismatch with Kurbanov vs Soro which I see as a relatively even fight although obviously unfortunately tainted by the likelihood Michel's gonna be fighting the ref and judges as well as Magomed.

on a more personal note spent a chilled weekend with the hippies and pagans doing Beltane up in the Lakes and feeling in a considerably better frame of mind than I have for months. Earned a good few quid moonlighting as their First aider and Fire Marshall too which was a nice bonus
        Red - what are the odds?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Sean McComb V Kaisey Benjamin & Valenzuela V Spark are the closest odds and best matchups from a quick glance...Nail V Bolotniks as well, might consider x5 on Bolotniks on that one..considering the nail's inactivity
          don't forget we only have two x5 this year

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Red - what are the odds?
            its probably on proboxingodds.com

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

its probably on proboxingodds.com
              I checked but I am not seeing it.

Comment

Working...
              X