Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer Outworks Lucy Wildheart, Wins Decision To Capture WBC Interim-Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interesting and competitive fight, that Mayer clearly did enough to take on the cards, which I largely agreed with. They didn't really show the story of things though, as Lucy Wildhart showed herself to be a live opponent, she pressed Meyer, made her fight her, showex her excellent athleticism, punching and brute strength. Meyer is somebody I really rate though and had a little too much class and experience. Fight of the night for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

And if your mom and dad divorced your dad would still be your uncle…wtf does that have to do with anything? Typically, I have found those that speak ill of fine looking women save the spank bank for the five knuckle shuffle and don’t get the time of day from any female. Even 2:00 am hoggin bar closing princesses.

You’d provide your left nut for a mere glance from this woman.
      Ouch! This was the best one punch knock out of the weekend!
      Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Odd how she seems to have taken a step backwards. Movement, hand speed and foot speed all gone for this fight.

That first defeat affected her in more ways than I imagined. Unless sparring gave her the impression that the added muscle made her a one punch ko artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post

Ouch! This was the best one punch knock out of the weekend!
          Nice to see a couple of incells comforting each other. Do you say ouch when you bite the pillow?

Comment

Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post

Nice to see a couple of incells comforting each other. Do you say ouch when you bite the pillow?
            Did you comfort yourself by making a comment about this woman that clearly you wouldn’t have a chance in hell even saying hi to? Or is it the truth stings that you’d resort to proclaiming the ***ual proclivities of another man? Do you suffer when going out when no female will pay attention to you? Are you that desperate for attention that you reply to someone that gives two s h its about you?

Move along you cuck. No one is impressed by your ***ual ineptitude, your desire for attention or your lonely existence.

Be gone….poof

Comment

LOL! Read what you just replied to me. Back to social media kid. This isn't Facebook or whatever. Move along and let the adults talk.

Comment

LOL! Read what you just replied to me. Back to social media kid. This isn't Facebook or whatever. Move along and let the adults talk.
                I'll read since clearly you're still learning to

Comment

I'll read since clearly you're still learning to
                  Move on kid..

Comment

Move on kid..
                    You move first old man ... or at least try even if you get tired and really want your nappy
                    Last edited by wileyhemi; 04-19-2023, 09:14 PM.

Comment

You move first old man ... or at least try even if you get tired and really want your nappy
                      LOL thanks for confirming in writing that your just a kid and therefore a waste of time. Way to easzy..

Comment

Working...
                      X