No announcement yet.

Davis-Garcia PPV is $60 for existing DAZN subscribers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davis-Garcia PPV is $60 for existing DAZN subscribers

Just thought I'd pass on the information.

Nice,just in time too as my yearly subscription ends 4/26. Now that Vergil has had to pull out of the Stanionis fight,It took the sting out a little of not renewing my subscription.

Prefer Sergio/Todd over old as Bernstein and that asshat Mauro anyday anyways....
    Last edited by Sctrojan; 04-12-2023, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Have you got to pay the monthly sub price on top though?

I suppose it’s still $5 less.

Comment

Still have my DAZN sub,60$ is still too much IMHO w/ weak undercard my bro is coming over maybe split @30$ is more palatable….Still leaning towards stream bin though..

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Have you got to pay the monthly sub price on top though?

I suppose it’s still $5 less.
          My yearly isn't up yet so idk

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

My yearly isn't up yet so idk
            It won’t effect me anyway, I’ll be watching via the fire stick.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

It won’t effect me anyway, I’ll be watching via the fire stick.
              I gotta actually pay for the good fights. Can't stand losing streams in the middle of the action

Comment

I gotta actually pay for the good fights. Can't stand losing streams in the middle of the action
                Yeah it can be annoying, if this was on Sky or Fite as a one off PPV I’d probably just buy it, I can’t be bothered with all the hassle of subbing then unsubbing though. DAZN make you jump through hoops to unsubscribe too.

I will give them some credit though, DAZN have had a good April tbf. AJ, the April 8th card and Tank-Garcia. Probably the best month I can remember them having for a while.

Comment

Oh good, hear rumors you would be able to buy this through DAZN along with PBC PPV, but wasn't sure it was true. That's who I will be buying this from.

Comment

I'm the same way, been streaming UFC and other boxing PPVs I didn't want to pay for (Benavidez/Plant most recent). Real hit and miss, had audio issues with Ben/Plant, no issues with last week's UFC, I will buy the Garcia/Davis fight and am not planning to buy Canelo/Ryder but will watch on the stream.

Comment

Working...
                    X