Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn On Beterbiev-Smith: We Expect A Deal To Get Done, Would Love To Do The Fight In Liverpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Didn’t read. You didn’t follow simple instructions and have exposed your v@gina once again. Damn it must suck to be euro trash. Do you even consider yourself a man? Because surely no one else does.
    I was exposed because i "Didn't follow simple instructions"? So you're acknowledging you being exposed for running away and refusing to answer to your comments? That's good. That's the first step in attempting to enter into reality. Let's see if you can make another step.

Who is the British fighter you said wasn't British? Which one of the names i put up isn't so?

While we're here. Why don't you tell me your system that supports your claim that Frazier and co are in fact, ATG's? You must be able to explain it if they're "Bona fide" sweetheart. So, let's see it. You deflected away last time but you've brought it up again and supposedly want to discuss it. I'm good with that. Let's get into it.

See you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I was exposed because i "Didn't follow simple instructions"? So you're acknowledging you being exposed for running away and refusing to answer to your comments? That's good. That's the first step in attempting to enter into reality. Let's see if you can make another step.

Who is the British fighter you said wasn't British? Which one of the names i put up isn't so?

While we're here. Why don't you tell me your system that supports your claim that Frazier and co are in fact, ATG's? You must be able to explain it if they're "Bona fide" sweetheart. So, let's see it. You deflected away last time but you've brought it up again and supposedly want to discuss it. I'm good with that. Let's get into it.

See you soon.
      Still can’t follow simple instructions. Your parents must be brother and sister. Get this through your simple inbred brain, I run this discussion. Post what I said or keep talking in circles, you euro phag.

Comment

Still can’t follow simple instructions. Your parents must be brother and sister. Get this through your simple inbred brain, I run this discussion. Post what I said or keep talking in circles, you euro phag.
        You control nothing other than your own madness and inability to stop yourself from being humiliated. Neither of us are convinced i'm the one deflecting from answering to comments. You are. Pretending otherwise just results in your insanity and inferiority complex being seen repeatedly on screen.

If Frazier and co are in fact ATG's, then you'd be able to justify that no problem. You'd tell me your system that every fighter is judged equally by and get down to business. The fact you can't and won't, tells us both they're no such thing. Unless of course you just go around repeating what you're told without the ability to break it down and see if it's true or not? That would make you a complete idiot without your own identity or ability to think. People like this are either religious, have disabilities, or have a family tradition of incest. Which one are you? Or, are you all 3?

Then tell me who this British fighter from my list is that you claim isn't in fact British. There's a good little boy.

See you soon.

Comment

You control nothing other than your own madness and inability to stop yourself from being humiliated. Neither of us are convinced i'm the one deflecting from answering to comments. You are. Pretending otherwise just results in your insanity and inferiority complex being seen repeatedly on screen.

If Frazier and co are in fact ATG's, then you'd be able to justify that no problem. You'd tell me your system that every fighter is judged equally by and get down to business. The fact you can't and won't, tells us both they're no such thing. Unless of course you just go around repeating what you're told without the ability to break it down and see if it's true or not? That would make you a complete idiot without your own identity or ability to think. People like this are either religious, have disabilities, or have a family tradition of incest. Which one are you? Or, are you all 3?

Then tell me who this British fighter from my list is that you claim isn't in fact British. There's a good little boy.

See you soon.
          Anything you post won’t be read and won’t be addressed until you follow my simple orders. You’re my b**ch. fall in line.

Comment

Anything you post won’t be read and won’t be addressed until you follow my simple orders. You’re my b**ch. fall in line.
            You read everything. The possession always takes note of the master and owner.

Deflect as long as you want like every other time. The purpose is to watch you degrade yourself then watch you ​run away after taking you apart and dominating you. I'm not actually waiting for you to be rational and answer. That is not the purpose. This right here is the purpose. Straight domination and having you display your fears and inferiority complex. Nothing more.

See you soon.

Comment

You read everything. The possession always takes note of the master and owner.

Deflect as long as you want like every other time. The purpose is to watch you degrade yourself then watch you ​run away after taking you apart and dominating you. I'm not actually waiting for you to be rational and answer. That is not the purpose. This right here is the purpose. Straight domination and having you display your fears and inferiority complex. Nothing more.

See you soon.
              Didn’t read. You have 1 more opportunity to follow my explicit orders of suffer the ultimate consequence of being ignored from here on out. And since we all know how obsessed you are with me, that clearly will burn your bruised and damaged a hole. 1 last try Sidney (what a bichh ass name). Don’t say you weren’t warned.

Comment

Didn’t read. You have 1 more opportunity to follow my explicit orders of suffer the ultimate consequence of being ignored from here on out. And since we all know how obsessed you are with me, that clearly will burn your bruised and damaged a hole. 1 last try Sidney (what a bichh ass name). Don’t say you weren’t warned.
                Oh no, don't run away and ignore me like you've done every time in the past. That will really burn me and my arsehole. Hahaha. If this is the time for you to run away after cowering in your corner, i just want to say thanks for giving such a generous leaving gift. What a knobhead of epic proportions you are. You really are devoid of any self-awareness in the most laughable way. It's natural in the way you degrade yourself. You've had your whole life to get to this level. But thanks anyway for writing this. It really was a joy to read. Haha

One last drink of humiliation for the road as your cowardice defeats you once more as you make a fool out of yourself after getting slapped up without being able to do a thing about it.

See you in future little coward of a "Man". It's been fun as always but always the usual mismatch. How could it not be seeing you're this pathetic and sad.

Comment

Oh no, don't run away and ignore me like you've done every time in the past. That will really burn me and my arsehole. Hahaha. If this is the time for you to run away after cowering in your corner, i just want to say thanks for giving such a generous leaving gift. What a knobhead of epic proportions you are. You really are devoid of any self-awareness in the most laughable way. It's natural in the way you degrade yourself. You've had your whole life to get to this level. But thanks anyway for writing this. It really was a joy to read. Haha

One last drink of humiliation for the road as your cowardice defeats you once more as you make a fool out of yourself after getting slapped up without being able to do a thing about it.

See you in future little coward of a "Man". It's been fun as always but always the usual mismatch. How could it not be seeing you're this pathetic and sad.
                  . Didn’t read.
                  You were warned, now you must suffer the consequences. You are now on ignore until further notice. Your euro phaggot stalker advances will not be entertained.

Comment

. Didn’t read.
                    You were warned, now you must suffer the consequences. You are now on ignore until further notice. Your euro phaggot stalker advances will not be entertained.
                    I thought the last post was my "Last chance"? You said, and i quote, "Suffer the consequences of being ignored from here on out". This isn't ignoring me. Damn, you can't even get that right. Although running from here on out and refusing to justify your claims in the future sounds about right. I've embarrassed you enough. You can't bare it any more. You've moved to another corner well away from me to cower in which will entail you refusing to post back. That is the consequences of your delusion during our time.

Well, i thought the last time was our last drink. I suppose another one for old times sake won't hurt. Well, it won't hurt me. Here you go. The last questions before you quit.

Then tell me who this British fighter from my list is that you claim isn't in fact British. There's a good little boy.​

Comment

Who wants this crap fight? Give us Beter-Bivol or bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X