Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: I've Wanted Rematch With Gabriels Ever Since Our First Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields: I've Wanted Rematch With Gabriels Ever Since Our First Fight

Undisputed middleweight world champion and Michigan's own Claressa "GWOAT" Shields will make a homecoming return as she headlines the first boxing event in the history of Little Caesars Arena in Detroit on Saturday, June 3 taking on four-division champion Hanna Gabriels in a rematch that will stream live on DAZN in the U.S. and Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

13 wins and 2 measly ko's but somehow the GWOAT, ok guy lol.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
      13 wins and 2 measly ko's but somehow the GWOAT, ok guy lol.
      Nash wouldn't believe it, but she has the GWOAT chain, so I don't known what to believe. Is the chain lying? Nash out

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Nash wouldn't believe it, but she has the GWOAT chain, so I don't known what to believe. Is the chain lying? Nash out
        Of course Nash wouldn't and shouldn't believe it.
        Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Damn, Gabriels was a 154 pound champion just 4 years ago, now she's fighting at light heavyweight and heavyweight. C'mon Hannah, back away from the table and let's take a long jog.
          Last edited by Rebelrbg; 04-11-2023, 04:45 PM.

Comment

What weight are they fighting at? Neither woman is exactly petite, to say the least. Not meant to be disrespectful, but they are both big boned and carry meat on em.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              What weight are they fighting at? Neither woman is exactly petite, to say the least. Not meant to be disrespectful, but they are both big boned and carry meat on em.
              Shields has been champion at 154, 160, and 168. She was going to fight Jonas at 147, but she didn't want that Claressa type of work. I'm not sure what weight this fight is going to take place.

Comment

Gabriels is 40 years old... If she couldn't beat Shields 5 years ago what's she going to do now? Be awesome if she could at least put her on her ass again.

Comment

Damn, Hanna Gabriels is so damn fine.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Shields has been champion at 154, 160, and 168. She was going to fight Jonas at 147, but she didn't want that Claressa type of work. I'm not sure what weight this fight is going to take place.
                    I would think it’d have to be 168 or a CW. ??

Comment

Working...
                    X