Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson To Headline ESPN Show July 1 In Hometown Of Toledo; Opponent TBD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson To Headline ESPN Show July 1 In Hometown Of Toledo; Opponent TBD

NEWARK, New Jersey - As his matchmakers try to find another opponent to test his pulverizing power, Jared Anderson's handlers are also eager to prove his drawing power in his next fight. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the rapidly developing heavyweight knockout artist will headline a card for the first
    [Click Here To Read More]

Headline and opponent tbd is skip for me

Comment

Efe Ajaba is the logical next step up fight for Big Baby

Comment

Another BUM??

Comment

Big Baby vs Big Baby makes logical sense and I’d watch. Crossroads type fight for the nickname, two big **** talkers, why not.

Comment

Ajagba or Rice

Comment

I'm going to see him and I don't care if it's the Taco Bell cashier! He's the next great

Comment

Originally posted by JasonX View Post
                Big Baby vs Big Baby makes logical sense and I’d watch. Crossroads type fight for the nickname, two big **** talkers, why not.
                I'd definitely like to see that particular fight the Big Baby vs The Real Big Baby, the nick name's are ****** as hell though.

Comment

Takam would be his logical next fight. Or even better, somebody like Ajagba or Miller.

Jared must be tested by somebody that will actually come to win.

Comment

Smart to keep his name out there and have em be active.

Comment

Working...
                    X