Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields-Hanna Gabriels Rematch To Headline June 3 DAZN Show In Detroit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields-Hanna Gabriels Rematch To Headline June 3 DAZN Show In Detroit

SAN ANTONIO - Claressa Shields is set for a rematch, even if not the one that everyone expected. The three-division champ and reigning undisputed middleweight queen will return to the United States for her next title defense. It will come in a rematch versus Hanna Gabriels, the only fighter to knock down Shields as the two will meet atop a June 3 DAZN show in Detroit, Michigan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love the "GWOAT", she's my favorite fighter, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to seeing Hanna Gabriels again.

She is legitimately fine

Comment

Gabriel’s is the only person who put shields on the canvass

Comment

I like this fight a lot, but I'm curious how Gabriels will make 160 again. She's a woman with big bones.

Comment

A two-year inactive Gabriels doesn't stand a chance. The MW division is arguably one of the worse divisions in boxing, male or female.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            A two-year inactive Gabriels doesn't stand a chance. The MW division is arguably one of the worse divisions in boxing, male or female.
            Plus Gabriels is 40 years old
            kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Plus Gabriels is 40 years old
              I get how they're gonna sell this match-up, but with the age/inactivity...it's gonna be an easy paycheck for Shields.

Comment

I'm a Shield supporter but this fight is A$$!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                  I like this fight a lot, but I'm curious how Gabriels will make 160 again. She's a woman with big bones.
                  yeah. Gabirels is the current lt hvy and HW boxing champ. I have no idea how she's going to make 160 again

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

yeah. Gabirels is the current lt hvy and HW boxing champ. I have no idea how she's going to make 160 again
                    I was shocked she fought that high. She lost to Shields at 160 five years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X