Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else get this impression watching all access?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else get this impression watching all access?

Tank comes across real whereas Garcia comes across really fake.

Can’t really put my finger on why but Garcia just comes across so unnaturally, he’s always aware of the cameras, his speech appears a little scripted etc.

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Can’t really put my finger on why but Garcia just comes across so unnaturally, he’s always aware of the cameras, his speech appears a little scripted etc.
    RJJ, I think Tank comes across as a roughly raised kid, whereas Garcia just is more professional and chooses his words wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

They both did the Floyd cringeworthy lets eat a pile of rubbish to show how far ahead of the game I am, so much of what Floyd did is coming through these guys as they try and climb the same ladder.

Both guys are young it would be hard to act naturally with so much attention following you around everywhere you go. I wonder who decides what angle we going to present them.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

RJJ, I think Tank comes across as a roughly raised kid, whereas Garcia just is more professional and chooses his words wisely.
        That’s definitely a valid point, Garcia might just be more sophisticated and that’s why he’s being more careful about what he says and why he says it.

I just get the impression Garcia is trying too hard to entertain the viewer whereas Tank is just being himself. I guess that’s the social media side of him though, he knows how to sell himself to a certain demographic of the fanbase.
        NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

They both did the Floyd cringeworthy lets eat a pile of rubbish to show how far ahead of the game I am, so much of what Floyd did is coming through these guys as they try and climb the same ladder.

Both guys are young it would be hard to act naturally with so much attention following you around everywhere you go. I wonder who decides what angle we going to present them.
          Yeah I always get the impression these 24/7 type shows are somewhat scripted. The network is trying to sell a fight at the end of the day.

Really liked the part with Calvin Ford though. That was some real sh** right there. He took a 7 year old kid from the streets of Baltimore and made him into a champion, I love those sorts of stories in boxing.
          NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X