No announcement yet.

I'm sorry but Yoshino doesn't stand a chance tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Yoshino is a great fighter, but he's not going to win.

That said, Shakur stoppage?
    Yes, by stoppage

Comment

If he did, he wouldn't be in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
        Who are you sorry to? Nobody thinks Yoshino have a chance
        Lmfao seriously. What does op think he's nosferatu?

Comment

that bum shouldnt have been in there with stevenson in the first place, apart from pacquiao 99 times out of 100 these asian fighters are useless apart from in them tiny weight classes

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
            that bum shouldnt have been in there with stevenson in the first place, apart from pacquiao 99 times out of 100 these asian fighters are useless apart from in them tiny weight classes
            Not all Asian fighters suck in higher weights.

Central Asia produces very good fighters like GGG and Bivol. Look around Ring top 10, many Kazakh and Uzbek fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              Some Asian fighters are really good. It's just that the way Yoshino fights didn't allow him to have much of a chance. He bobs and weaves as a way to close the distance. That works for low-level opponents but not at this level.

Yoshino beat Nakatani but you should have seen that fight. I thought Nakatani was doing well in the fight, and then he started throwing haymakers with abandon. I thought Yoshino had said something to him in the ring to make him lose his mind. I've never seen Nakatani lose all composure before. That's how Nakatani loss. So I wasn't entirely sure about this guy, and I have no idea how he wound up so high in the WBC rankings when he's only been fighting in Japan. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Can someone explain that? How does a boxer who has fought only in Japan wind up in the top 5 of the WBC? Anyone?

Comment

Working...
              X