Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Believes Joshua Hasn't Been The Same Since Ruiz Knockout Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anderson coming with the controversial opinions....

Least AJ still is brave. Fury and Wilder are too scared to even fight anyone any more.

Comment

Ruiz did fracture Joshua's psychologically, and although Ruiz shook up the world the night that he upset Joshua.
      The boxing public fail to recognize, and give him the credit he's earned for his boxing grit, skill, fast hand's, and cast iron chin.
      I don't think that he can beat Wilder, but if he was able to pull off an upset, his next stop would be to challenge for the world title again.

Comment

Joshua don't give a dam what Anderson thinks, he like you an undercard fighter and what did you get paid for all your fights last year, better yet your career now believe I'm not the same on that!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Franklin would be good, but Joshua would be better! I think Anderson would beat this version of Joshua right now!
          Anderson v josh would be good. Looks like anderson fancies his chances

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Anderson is right about Joshua not beating Wilder or Fury but the truth is he never would have.
            Both disagreed with you. They didn't want the smoke when offered, to the extent that $120 couldn't placate Wilder to face him a few years back. Though you armchair toughie can claim whatever you want but the reality is completely something else.

Comment

Joshua is a millionaire, ex champ and a cash cow, he doesn`t have to worry what Jared thinks.

Jared is a rising contender at best. He has long way to go to deserve a world title shot.

Comment

Working...
              X