No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik vs Paul Williams Teaser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Pavlik vs Paul Williams Teaser

Pavlik is getting humiliated again! o lateral movement! And a 1 & 2 wont get the job done!

Comment

I'm glad they finally got it done. This should be a great fight

Comment

Can't wait. Boxing has got a lot of great fights toward the end of the year.

Comment

If Paul wins this bout not only is he top 3 p4p I promise you he has the opportunity to put himself in boxing history they way he weight jumps and beats champions from 147 to 160

Comment

anyone know when tickets go on sake?

Comment

That being said I am not sure who will win. I am leaning towards Pav. He is more acclimated at the weight, throws just as much as P-dub, and hits harder.

Comment

Paul Williams is a great fighter. I'm like 95 percent sure he'll win this fight against pavlik, but if he doesn't Pavlik does deserve alot of credit if he does beat Williams. I just can't see it, I can't see Paul Williams fighting like a moron and standing still for one second for Pavlik to nail him.

Comment

Pavlik will hit Williams plenty. Both their defense is suspect but can Williams handle the power? We know Pav can handle his. Should be a great fight. I gotta pick up tickets. They should announce the ticket info at the press conference this week.

Comment

Should be a great exciting fight, Williams UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X