Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sebastian Fundora, Brian Mendoza - Ready For War in Carson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sebastian Fundora, Brian Mendoza - Ready For War in Carson

Fundora, Mendoza Weights Photos Gallery - Fundora vs. Mendoza will see undefeated super welterweight sensation Sebastian "The Towering Inferno" Fundora defend his Interim WBC Super Welterweight Title against rising contender Brian Mendoza on Saturday, April 8 live on SHOWTIME from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif., headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mendoza looks strong going into this fight. He’s going to need to be.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Mendoza looks strong going into this fight. He’s going to need to be.
      Boxing is not about Muscle. See Benavidez, Chavez, Barrera, and Navarette, they don't look muscular or strong, yet they are great.

Comment

Mendoza looking strong and confident. Will it be enough for the upset? Maybe. Just maybe...

Comment

Fundora looking like 10% Toguro of Ghost Fighter. Hehehe

Comment

Fundora could put on a lot of muscle with a the right weight training, but he’d put on a lot of weight too. Fundora has a similar frame to when I was younger before weight lifting

Comment

Fundora is like some unbelievably tall tree at light middleweight.

The funny thing is he doesn't really fight tall, outside with long jab. Instead, he likes to rough it on the inside. He could be much more diffyto beat if he use his height and reach advantages better.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Boxing is not about Muscle. See Benavidez, Chavez, Barrera, and Navarette, they don't look muscular or strong, yet they are great.
                The thing is my friend the best fighter doesn't need a muscular figure . It's all in the he legs . One thing thing I saw in the wilder fury trilogy was wilder bench pressing almost 300 lbs. To me that wasn't nothing if he gasses early and has a light engine .# student of the game

Comment

Working...
                X