Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Biaggio Ali Walsh on Deciding To Fight in MMA Instead of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Biaggio Ali Walsh on Deciding To Fight in MMA Instead of Boxing

Biaggio Ali Walsh will return to action on April 7th against Isaiah Pacheco. The PFL card takes place at The Theater at ****** Hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This kid is quite delusional. Talks himself up like he’s a stud in all sports. Lot of insecurities. And it doesn’t seem like he’s a decent fighter like his brother. Nico has shown some class in his early career at least. But curious if Nico hangs around after a couple beat downs when he moves up in class eventually. Not sure if the kid’s going to hand around for 35-40 professional fights.

Comment

He and his brother simply want to cash in off the Ali name. Neither is gifted and would never receive such opportunities otherwise.
      richardt richardt likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        He and his brother simply want to cash in off the Ali name. Neither is gifted and would never receive such opportunities otherwise.
        I agree with you mostly, Nico is a decent fighter. Not near world class but decent IMO. The brother I know nothing about except he seems to talk a lot of trash and hasn’t done much fighting that I can see. At least Nico seems to take the game very seriously and has handled things with some class. Don’t see him going far but don’t begrudge him for the opportunities. We will see what his ceiling is within a year or two.
        BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X