Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angelino Cordova Overcomes Cut, Point Deduction To Shock Angel Acosta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sucks for Acosta, he should have gotten a big fight after that, now he might be done
    Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

• These old fuxkin judges need to retire we need a new generation of refs these blind fuxks are killing the sport

Comment

• I felt the best Cordova could have hoped for was a draw.

Comment

• Give Tito a different Cordova next, Joel. That'd be a fun fight and a chance to get back on the scene for Acosta

Comment

• Run it back, but I doubt they will
            Marvin Santiago Marvin S Regge Regge like this.

Comment

• I had it 95-94 Acosta winning on the point deduction, but I'm not mad, Cordova pulled out some rounds late with that bodywork and combinations while Tito was just throwing one punch at a time.

Comment

• Cordova straight calling out JCM lol

Comment

• Cordova is tough & cong**** to him, I think both guys he mentioned beat him, with Bam battering him, though Martinez may be kind of competitive .

I’ll definitely watch him again, but think he lost tonight

Comment

• I didn't see it that way. Although Cordova fought a hotly contested close fight, I had him losing a close decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                      Cordova is tough & cong**** to him, I think both guys he mentioned beat him, with Bam battering him, though Martinez may be kind of competitive .

I’ll definitely watch him again, but think he lost tonight
                      I had Cordova pulling it out. BUT, I think if these 2 had fought Bam, Acosta beats Bam but Cordova probably not.

Comment

Working...
                      X