Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moses Itauma To Have Eight Fights in 2023, Says Frank Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Moses Itauma To Have Eight Fights in 2023, Says Frank Warren

HEAVYWEIGHT prodigy Moses Itauma should be out eight times by the end of 2023, according to his promoter Frank Warren. The 18-year-old has raced to 2-0 as a result of winning his debut on January 28 and then his second fight on March 25.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Watch everyone ready to jump on his opponents records when their favourite fighters did the same thing. He's 18 i expected him to do this fight 8 lower calibre fighters no surprise

Comment

8 at minimum I think, the kids 18 and had never even had a senior contest in the amateurs. I’d try and get him out 10-12 times if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post
        Watch everyone ready to jump on his opponents records when their favourite fighters did the same thing. He's 18 i expected him to do this fight 8 lower calibre fighters no surprise
        I don’t think any knowledgeable fan while say a word, or care, considering his experience level & after what just happened to his brother.

Casuals don’t know him or care about him. (Yet at least)

Comment

Working...
        X