Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I Think Tank's Way Too Much For Ryan; Honestly, Ryan's Not On That Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

Contradicted himself in the same sentance.

I think he was beimg truthfull when he said we don't know how good Ryan is.
    But the last part sounds Salty.
    Good can mean technically, the level can mean class which is above technic, I don't see Shakur salty at all he is just answering questions from his perspective of boxing.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg real raw real raw like this.

Comment

Honestly I think people are writing off Ryan wayyy too much.

I favour Davis by KO. But I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan knocked Tank our or out pointed him.

Ryan has some advantages in this fight. Range, speed, height and similar power.

Tank has him on IQ, power, chin.

Comment

I hope Tank knocks this mutha****er out cold talking trash about tank when he is the one crying like about his own fragile mental health problems like a ****ing woman. That chin gonna get tested like it never has and that chin is already suspect!!

Comment

Originally posted by cacarr View Post

I understand that viewpoint. Garcia's footwork has ****** rather badly over his career (although it was noticably better in his last fight), he does weird **** like completely drops his opposite hand whenever he throws a hook, he even sometimes completely closes his eyes when he throws a punch.

But that size and range advantage could be a real issue for Tank. If Tank misgauges range, he could be caught. That left hook of Garcia's is genuinely nasty and extremely accurate, and if Tank is caught flush, being put to sleep is absolutely a possible outcome. Tank need to beware of the check left especially, I think.

Also Tank could get into trouble "downloading" for 6 or 7 rounds. Garcia is going to be busy, and while it's sort of hard to imagine this going the distance, I think I slightly favor Garcia if it does.

Most likely outcome is that Tank figures Garcia out in the later rounds and drops a bomb on him. But I will not be surprised if that doesn't happen.
          Romero was doing pretty good before he got clipped, and Garcia is bigger, better and smarter than him, so... yes, Garcia can definitely win.

Comment

Working...
          X