Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: I Plan on Dominating Bektemir Melikuziev Once Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares?

Comment

Bek will retire Rosado.
      Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Losing to Gabe should be grounds for a perma ban.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

No kidding. Although I'm not sure Rosado can pull it off again. They must be cashing out on Rosado after he lost 3 in a row since then.
          Rosado was actually very lucky to have caught Bek the Bully with that hay maker. I don't think that Bek will be that reckless in going in for the kill in their rematch.
          I sure as hell would love to see Rosado land another Hail Mary, Hammer of Thor punch on Bek the Bully one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            What wrong is Bek the Bully talking about making right? He didn't lose a controversial decision, he got knocked out.
            There is nothing more conclusive than that when it comes to winning in boxing.
            Maybe not throwing that left uppercut at the same speed and set up that allowed him to get caught the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Rosado was actually very lucky to have caught Bek the Bully with that hay maker. I don't think that Bek will be that reckless in going in for the kill in their rematch.
              I sure as hell would love to see Rosado land another Hail Mary, Hammer of Thor punch on Bek the Bully one more time.
              That wasn't luck. He was waiting for that punch after Bek had success with it earlier in that round but kept doing it with the same set up.

Comment

Working...
              X