Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Issued Backdated Two-Year Ban By UKAD For Anti-Doping Violation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This means he could've gotten beat up even worse with less fuel in his system.

And how punishable is a 2 year ban? A Mere Con made a killing from his bouts.....and we know he's never coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Steve View Post
      If athletes are
      not banned for life with all titles revoked, then anti-doping “sanctions” are about as menacing as having the girl stop kissing a few seconds too soon.
      Then you’d have no athletes. I hate to burst your bubble but they ALL DO IT. Unless a boxer is 24/7/365 they are on the juice. Period, end of story.
      Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Haha he was training with bomac and bumford for that fight hmmm

Comment

Is this like the Tyson Fury 2 year back-dated ban? lol

Seems like Fury has made it easy for everyone to get away with doping now

Comment

who cares?????

Comment

Seems like getting caught in the UK ain't a big deal!

Comment

This isn't to spew disdain on them since I don't know how their careers were managed, Khan could had been clean for most of his career until now.

Just saying that compared to Benn, Khan, Saunders, Whyte and Fury. I would had thought Anthony Joshua of all people would had tested positive.

Comment

From what I read, it doesn't seem that any amount was found that could be seen as any deliberate cheating.

If he took more of the substance, it certainly did not aid performance, if you look at his last few fights.

A reminder of them coming after someone for nothing? I don't know, but I do know a certain former president is not guilty, but won't go into that.
                  Thatmanox Thatmanox likes this.

Comment

Unless he was rubbing it into his chin, he hadn't a hope.

Comment

Originally posted by vital1983 View Post
                      Unless he was rubbing it into his chin, he hadn't a hope.

Comment

Working...
                      X