Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Ryan Garcia: Pay-Per-View Undercard Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis vs. Ryan Garcia: Pay-Per-View Undercard Official

Three intriguing pay-per-view matchups featuring knockout artists and rising stars will precede three-division world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis' 12-round super fight with hard-hitting sensation "King" Ryan Garcia in a SHOWTIME PPV production on Saturday, April 22 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With dumbass Ryan accepting being weight drained and Tanks judges, ref and officials. Ryan has zero chance at winning this.

Add to that PBC corruption(most recently in the Benavidez/plant) fight then this is all set up for Tank.

I'm not buying anymore pbc corrupt cards. I'll catch the ufc that day.

Comment

No letting up for Gabe Rosado
      Really wish he would retire

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
        With dumbass Ryan accepting being weight drained and Tanks judges, ref and officials. Ryan has zero chance at winning this.

Add to that PBC corruption(most recently in the Benavidez/plant) fight then this is all set up for Tank.

I'm not buying anymore pbc corrupt cards. I'll catch the ufc that day.
        Ryan said he normally rehydrates to 148 and that the weight wouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Nice to see the young buck Elijah Garcia on the main card
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Danm seems like pbc got the whole card too. Doesn't seem like it'll be a robbery like there usually is

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
              Danm seems like pbc got the whole card too. Doesn't seem like it'll be a robbery like there usually is
              They put Bek vs Rosado on it?

Comment

I love how these articles try to make a garbage undercard sound good.
                macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

**** undercard smh .Wtf happened to Isaac Cruz? No Zepeda either?

Looks like i"ll be manning the bbq up until Ryan vs Tank....

Comment

A bunch of showcase fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X