Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kriegal Says "Can't Get Shakur A Fight! Nobody Wants To Fight The Boogieman!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kriegal Says "Can't Get Shakur A Fight! Nobody Wants To Fight The Boogieman!!"

That's not true though! There are guys that want to fight Shakur. ORTIZ WANTS TO FIGHT SHAKUR!!! So why lie?

Why the lies? Are there really no fighters that want to fight him or are there no fighters available that the promoter and network want him to fight. It's more like, "Let's give our fighter some safe fights and protect our assets."

Or is Kriegal really just clueless? Something is not right here because there are plenty of fighter dying for the opportunity. Maybe Shakur doesn't want to fight Ortiz?
    Last edited by Cypocryphy; 04-02-2023, 12:55 AM.

William Zepeda and Isaac Cruz are the guys in question. No Cajones, as they would say....

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
      William Zepeda and Isaac Cruz are the guys in question. No Cajones, as they would say....
      Yeah. That makes sense. That's true. Cruz has been a disappointment since his fight with Tank. But the way Kriegal said this tonight, it made it sounds as if no fighter wanted to fight Shakur and they had to go to Japan to find someone. But there are fighters here in the states who have been very vocal about wanting to fight Shakur, so I don't see why he's saying this. It seems to me that Kriegal doesn't know what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Yeah. That makes sense. That's true. Cruz has been a disappointment since his fight with Tank. But the way Kriegal said this tonight, it made it sounds as if no fighter wanted to fight Shakur and they had to go to Japan to find someone. But there are fighters here in the states who have been very vocal about wanting to fight Shakur, so I don't see why he's saying this. It seems to me that Kriegal doesn't know what he's talking about.
        Kriegal is an idiot who only cares about how he can hold his pen......

I'm sure Stevenson would get more fights if Top Rank would be willing to send him to other broadcasters on a fight by fight basis.

Be ready to see Stevenson fight for yet ANOTHER WBO(What Bob Orders) Title at LW once Haney vacates after beating Lomachenko's ass( I'll enjoy it)

Comment

Working...
        X