Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jahi Tucker Outlasts Nikoloz Sekhniashvili, Earns Unanimous Decision In Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kid has skill, heart and talent but no dammmm discipline which could spell death or jail and I thought it was sad to watch him as a black man embarrass his father and self with all of his antics throughout the fight but he can fight!

Comment

He reminds me a little of Antonie "Action" Douglas. Both came in real young, a lot of energy, and loved to get into these scraps. Taking big shots in the process - it didn't last long for Douglas when he stepped up, he took a bad beating and wasn't the same. But even before that he was already getting into some mini battles. I I've seen Tucker fight a couple times, one fight was disciplined, the others were energy and making it up on the fly. Which I is fun and I like, but cant help but noticed him getting buzzed again.
      Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 04-02-2023, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Tucker fought a hell of a fight against Sekhniashvili, strong chin but poor defense. I don't know if he can beat Zayas, as a matter of fact I think that Zayas beats him.
        I would still love to see a fight between the both of them, because they're both undefeated, have an incredible will to win, and that's makes for a great fight.
        My sentiments exactly

Zayas seems to be better from the outside with a better defense and chin

Id love to see it
        BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Had the Georgian not lost sting in his punches , this would of been chit show for Tucker
          He gets hit often and stays in the pocket way to long to get hit
          Boxer with power will have him ***** street in no time
          Especially at 154. There’s so many heavy hitters in there. He looks naturally talented but lacking a lot of the fundamentals. And when a fighter repeatedly goes against his corner…that’s a bad sign. Boxing isn’t a team sport but your corner, in this case his father, knows best.

MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

Love the graphic they showed where they were talking him up and show how he was out landed every single round iirc lmao.

He’s going to get highlight reeled at this rate with the way he takes the shots he takes. It was still a nice fight though. I do like his temperament.
            It was a damn good fight, hotly contested by both combatant's until the final bell.
            I disagree with you on his temperament, because he was coming in wide open, and caught with counter's to much.
            It also cost him a point on the score card's, and even more alarming he was in danger of being disqualified.
            His inability to control his emotion's the the ring will lead to loses, and his career achievement's to fall way shorter then they could've been.

Comment

Originally posted by Punch on Tap View Post

Especially at 154. There’s so many heavy hitters in there. He looks naturally talented but lacking a lot of the fundamentals. And when a fighter repeatedly goes against his corner…that’s a bad sign. Boxing isn’t a team sport but your corner, in this case his father, knows best.

Definitely! He lack's emotional intelligence, which is essential in this sport, as it is in all other's.
              He seemed to get a kick out of ignoring, and annoying his corner, and pissing off the referee.
              What an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                This kid has skill, heart and talent but no dammmm discipline which could spell death or jail and I thought it was sad to watch him as a black man embarrass his father and self with all of his antics throughout the fight but he can fight!
                Fact's!

Comment

He's got skill and fire, but s lacks discipline. He needs to settle down, work on his defense, and outbox these guys, which he is clearly capable of doing.

Comment

Working...
                  X