Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Manager Predicts Joshua Will Return to Dominance With New Coach Like Klitschko Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what im talking about, AJ 2.0 baby! He lost to the Cat,one of the most gifted fighters of our era but yet people want to write him off?!.......Hell Naw!! There's only 1 Antukneeee Joshuaaaa!!! Bitchass Fury or Wilder can get it necks!!

Let's gooooooo!!!

Comment

When I read the thread topic saying Klitchko's manager I assumed they meant Victoria Nuland and the U.S State Department.

My mistake.

Comment

As I have posted many times AJ will be Vlad and Lennox 2.0. James is good mechanics coach and coaches/instructs you per round which is what AJ needs. Charlo is a bit of a live wire but he got him under control in Castano 2

Comment

Joshua won't box that much longer, I doubt it.

Wladimir was very good, excellent jab, but not a great fighter. He beat some palookas, with the odd good opponent or two.
          LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
            As I have posted many times AJ will be Vlad and Lennox 2.0. James is good mechanics coach and coaches/instructs you per round which is what AJ needs. Charlo is a bit of a live wire but he got him under control in Castano 2
            Hahahahahaha. Keep dreaming. Lennox is top 2/3 HW of all time AJ isn’t even top 50 barely foh. Stop embarrassing yourself eddie

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              For Joshua, Fury, Wilder, Usyk.

I don't really think it is about dominance over the entire division 'At this stage of their careers'.

It is about fighting each other, and gaining a conclusion to who is the best fighter from this 'Their era'.

Right now? Tyson Fury can claim to be ranked number 1 'But Fury is not unequivocally the ranked Number 1 Heavyweight, as he is not undisputed neither has he faced Joshua, Usyk or Joyce'.

Joe Joyce & Usyk are apart of Fury & Joshua's era, they just progressed in their careers differently 'Putting more emphasis on the amateur ranks, and even after the Olympics boxing in the World series boxing league etc'.

Note: Fury is can claim to be the number 1 ranked Heavyweight on Merritt 'But Usyk is currently the most accomplished active fighter in the sport of boxing'.
              Lmao usyks is not. Beating AJ isn’t anything impressive Andy ruiz already did it more emphatically. Barely beat maris Bredis for the CW title just doesn’t do much for those who watch boxing. The most accomplished fighter in boxing rn is canelo he’s a 5 weight world champion and has fought a who’s who resume. Usyk is up there but he’s not above canelo or the lineal HW king Tyson fury. The only people who say fury is not the best HW of this generation are AJ fans and matchroom schills. Everyone else has eyes lol

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                That is great for him if he will be that.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Lmao usyks is not. Beating AJ isn’t anything impressive Andy ruiz already did it more emphatically. Barely beat maris Bredis for the CW title just doesn’t do much for those who watch boxing. The most accomplished fighter in boxing rn is canelo he’s a 5 weight world champion and has fought a who’s who resume. Usyk is up there but he’s not above canelo or the lineal HW king Tyson fury. The only people who say fury is not the best HW of this generation are AJ fans and matchroom schills. Everyone else has eyes lol
                  Alvarez has been beaten twice, and completely dominated 'Usyk is undefeated and at every level of the sport, he has maximized his achievement' i.e Usyk is one fight away from becoming undisputed Champion in two weight divisions.

There is no point in mentioning Alvarez being a 5 weight world Champion, and why is that? Alvarez has spent 80% of his career extensively weight draining himself to be the big man on fight night 'I honestly don't rate modern day fighters that highly historically, when they claim to be multiple weight world Champions'.

Under the same day weigh in rule, in past era's Alvarez would not of been able to yo-yo up and down the weight classes.

Alvarez has no physical feats of achievement on his resume, which compare to Usyk beating Joshua.

Usyk faced off with a elite super heavyweight and beat him twice.

Nobody can unequivocally claim that Tyson Fury is the best Heavyweight of this era 'The only people that make this claim are hardcore Fury fans'.

Who is Tyson Fury fighting next, another domestic level fighter?

Note: Although I have put into perspective Alvarez's standing in today's era of fighters. I just have to state that, I personally still give him a serious chance of beating Bivol in their rematch at 175 pounds 'I have went on record and made this statement in other threads'.

But regardless, Alvarez is not the most accomplished active fighter in the sport. Usyk at every single level of the sport has maximized achievement 'Alvarez has not'. Usyk is an Olympic Champion, Undisputed Cruiser-weight Champion,Unified Heavyweight Champion and Usyk is still undefeated within the professional ranks 'Statistically without a shadow of a doubt, Usyk is the most accomplished active fighter in the entire sport of boxing'.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-02-2023, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X