No announcement yet.

So Fury hired Conor Benn’s doctor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Fury hired Conor Benn’s doctor?

As we all know, Tyson Fury was already once caught for PED abuse. Now he has hired Conor Benns doctor. What’s next? Clenelo’s chef?

Smash Smash likes this.

Fury has always cheated and really made no secrets of him cheating. He is like a British Gipsy crackhead who can't stop cheating. Like he is addicted to it or something lol

Comment

He’s been with Doctor Uz for years I think. Fowler is with him too.

Everybody is juicing IMO, Benn just got careless and got caught. Then instead of taking the logical way out, he started this weird victim complex he has going on.

Comment

Yes, and I think the Doctor has a bit of a controversial video/interview somewhere online where he talks about cheating and how he works with some high profile boxers

Comment

This doctor hasn’t even done anything wrong. As long as Fury doesn’t eat too many eggs he will be fine
          Superbee Superbee paulf paulf like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            As we all know, Tyson Fury was already once caught for PED abuse. Now he has hired Conor Benns doctor. Whatâs next? Cleneloâs chef?

This is old news. People ran with the "Dr had something to do with it" When the Dr worked with Benn after his first failed test. So people were accusing that dr for no reason

Comment

That Twitter account is notorious for posting nonsense. Post a real source and we make take you more seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingParadigm View Post
                Yes, and I think the Doctor has a bit of a controversial video/interview somewhere online where he talks about cheating and how he works with some high profile boxers
                Nothing controversial. People make it that. Plenty of boxers say the same **** things like that a lot of boxers are using etc

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

Nothing controversial. People make it that. Plenty of boxers say the same **** things like that a lot of boxers are using etc
                  It's been a while since I watched the video, but it was not a good look. Gave the impression he not only knew, but was willing and potentially already involved in helping boxers cheat the system. There were things he said off camera too, so even with everything he said he was holding back more, possibly condemning information or just information that could be used against his clients that would make it more challenging for them to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingParadigm View Post

It's been a while since I watched the video, but it was not a good look. Gave the impression he not only knew, but was willing and potentially already involved in helping boxers cheat the system. There were things he said off camera too, so even with everything he said he was holding back more, possibly condemning information or just information that could be used against his clients that would make it more challenging for them to cheat.
                    . Benn in his interview said he only worked with that dr briefly in july or august i think he said himself it wasafter the first test. In terms of what the dr said.
                    How many boxers have claimed a lot of boxers are using, a lot of them. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out they can cheat most don't even get tested out of camp. Testing is pointless when they do get tested its only in camp and these days lucky to even see boxers box twice a year. All those other months could be taking peds and then clearing it out their system. And even when they are busted nothing much happens to most of them anyway they be back fighting in 6-12 months a lot of boxers take that much time off between fights regularly

Comment

Working...
                    X