Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Disputes Eddie Hearn's Statements on Fury-Joshua Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

A tune up for what?
    Probably a tune up before a night on the town AJ is the easiest match up at HW for fury it would be like a chess master playing against a checkers player lol. Fight IQ matters and fury thinks on the fly. AJ can’t even follow a gameplan his coaches give him let alone set traps and make mid fight adjustments

Comment

All of the Bullshido! put out by these 2 over the year's, who can believe anything they say any more?
      If you do, youre so small minded youve been fished in by the art of BULLSHIDO!

It's all name dropping by slave trader junior because neither the 02 or dazn are selling.
      Last edited by Bob; 03-29-2023, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Warren is doing his best managing and promoting Tyson Fury 'And I would say the match making, has been great up until now'.

People need to understand, great match making is not about having big fights after big fight every single time out 'Some fighters operate in this fashion, but Fury has never been one of them'.

I am interested in Fury will fight next, it has to be a step up in level from Whyte & Chisora 'Due to public expectation, and also Fury needs better preparation stylistically if he is aiming to fight Usyk'.

Usyk has had the better preparation of the two fighters, coming into this match up 'Due to his two consecutive fights and wins at elite level vs Anthony Joshua'.

Usyk also fought the last version of Chisora, who in my opinion actually trained to win 1000% 'Chisora was in by far better form, than the Chisora who Fury has just recently faced' etc.

Comment

Working...
        X